Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Thunderhill Roll Call
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California North Region Website

nasanorcal.com/

TOPIC: Thunderhill Roll Call

Re: Thunderhill Roll Call 12 years, 8 months ago #11308

Over the weekend I finished installing the engine, installed the front suspension, removed the rear suspension and changed out the torsion bars, installed the rear suspension, installed all the front end sheetmetal, and corner weighted and aligned. Busy weekend

Well...she's all back together but still not shifting. It appears the trans is done so I'll be changing that tomorrow night

At this point, I've pretty much rebuilt the car.

Re: Thunderhill Roll Call 12 years, 8 months ago #11313

• rd7839
  • Endurance Racer
Sounds good! Hope to kick your a##, I mean hope to see you there. I've been too busy to even touch my car and I know the alignment and corner weights are off, I can physically see the car leaning to one side. Should make for an interesting race.

Is it true that the Big Dog is coming? I also heard a rumor that Tom Attebury is making the trip to the great white North! Sounds like fresh meat!!!

Re: Thunderhill Roll Call 12 years, 8 months ago #11314

• JerryW
  • Endurance Racer
  • If you feel in control you arent going fast enough
Tom confirmed he is coming up - I also heard Big Dog is coming but haven't had confirmation. Tom's got all his car and stuff with 7's Only out of Buttonwillow and they are transporting and supporting him.
Jerry Whitteridge
Norcal #552

Re: Thunderhill Roll Call 12 years, 8 months ago #11315

• JerryW
  • Endurance Racer
PS - Changed out the swaybars finally. Maybe my Understeer will be dialed out. I see some midnight mechanicing may need to be done on Steve and You
Jerry Whitteridge
Norcal #552

Re: Thunderhill Roll Call 12 years, 8 months ago #11338

• rd7839
  • Endurance Racer
Looks like I might be out. Took the new trailer for its first trip around the block fully loaded and the hubs on the left side are on fire! It's either the hubs are too tight or out of grease or the brakes are dragging. Either way I don't have a jack strong enough to lift it. I'm going to try to take it to a shop that does big rigs in the morning to see if they will look at it, if not I don't think I can make the 25 miles to the trailer shop.

Re: Thunderhill Roll Call 12 years, 8 months ago #11339

• JerryW
  • Endurance Racer
Nooooo -

Do you need to borrow my open trailer ?
Jerry Whitteridge
Norcal #552
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds