Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

November Toyo crunch time, need all to step up !
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California North Region Website

nasanorcal.com/

TOPIC: November Toyo crunch time, need all to step up !

Re: November Toyo crunch time, need all to step up ! 12 years, 5 months ago #12066

Looks like a nice weekend after the rain. Cool temps = lap records at Sears

Re: November Toyo crunch time, need all to step up ! 12 years, 5 months ago #12067

• JerryW
  • Endurance Racer
  • If you feel in control you arent going fast enough
Damn it - Rub it it why don't ya !
Jerry Whitteridge
Norcal #552

Re: November Toyo crunch time, need all to step up ! 12 years, 5 months ago #12068

• rd7839
  • Endurance Racer
So if I'm reading the points right, all I have to do is "accidently" punt Steve on the first lap of both races and the championship is mine! Jim, if you want to help me out and take him out, there might be a monetary bonus for you!!

Re: November Toyo crunch time, need all to step up ! 12 years, 5 months ago #12074

• rd7839
  • Endurance Racer
I'm sorting trailer issues so I will probably end up coming out first thing in the morning. I had the brakes locked and no lights on the trailer. Now I've got the brakes working and some of the lights good. I really don't want to mess with it much more but I haven't finished packing yet.

Jim, I know it's tough but try and save us some space for trucks and trailers if you can. See you in the am(7ish).

Ron

Re: November Toyo crunch time, need all to step up ! 12 years, 5 months ago #12081

• Big Dog
  • Banned
So far, the tires have maintained our turf but who knows during the night. I have the rental car out there as well to fill space.

See you all tomorrow, I am busy right now trying to find places for 8 cases of wine.

Big Dog and the Katie
Jim Foxx

Re: November Toyo crunch time, need all to step up ! 12 years, 5 months ago #12082

• rd7839
  • Endurance Racer
Left the house a 4 am and am now back home at 8am. The brakes on the trailer locked up on the freeway and I had to disconnect them to get off the road. I ended up driving home at dawn with no lights or brakes on the trailer. I'm sorry guys but I don't think I'll be able to get it fixed by racetime today but I'm going to try and make tomorrow's race.
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds