(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California North Region Website

nasanorcal.com/

TOPIC: Who's running in March?

Re: Who's running in March? 12 years, 1 month ago #12878

• JerryW
  • Endurance Racer
  • If you feel in control you arent going fast enough
I won't be out until Sat morning but have a garage slot so we can get out of the weather.
Jerry Whitteridge
Norcal #552

Re: Who's running in March? 12 years, 1 month ago #12883

• rd7839
  • Endurance Racer
I was planning on being there but the trailer is still in the shop. Should be done today but I still have to get the car teched. I should make it though.

Re: Who's running in March? 12 years, 1 month ago #12884

• Big Dog
  • Banned
What do you mean, "Get out of the Weather"! What weather?????

The Mothership will carve out a spot with room for whoever needs a place.

If you are lucky, Steve, Katie may have an extra rib or two. Ron, I am getting my car inspected on the way to the track, on Friday, so you can get er done.

Big Dog, Katie and the Piper
Jim Foxx

Re: Who's running in March? 12 years, 1 month ago #12885

• rd7839
  • Endurance Racer
Alright, the trailers done and I'm picking it up tomorrow, the car will get teched and aligned friday on the way to the track and I'm signed up. Save me some ribs!!

Jim, our dog sitter is out of town this weekend so the wife can't stay all weekend as usual but she most likely will be there sunday morning and has said if you need her car to go into town you're welcome to it.

Re: Who's running in March? 12 years, 1 month ago #12887

• Big Dog
  • Banned
Wow!!!! Thanks for the loan of the car. That means you get all of Steve's ribs Friday evening.

I am looking forward to seeing your car and the improvements you made over the winter months.

Big Dog
Jim Foxx

Re: Who's running in March? 12 years, 1 month ago #12981

• rd7839
  • Endurance Racer
A couple of videos I shot of the battle up front of Steve and The Big Dog.Sunday I only caught a few minutes before the camera died and saturday I lost contact with the front two but in the second half of the video I had a fun battle with a spec boxster who unfortunately crashed sunday in qualifying right in front of me!

I wish my second favorite Brit was there so I could have pointed the camera to the rear to catch his action!

Sorry, the second one didn't load right so it's not the best quality. I'll try again tomorrow.
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds