(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California North Region Website

nasanorcal.com/

TOPIC: Who's running in March?

Re: Who's running in March? 12 years, 1 month ago #12849

• JerryW
  • Endurance Racer
  • If you feel in control you arent going fast enough
Somewhere in the week before online reg will close and reg at the track is more expensive ($50 I think).
Jerry Whitteridge
Norcal #552

Re: Who's running in March? 12 years, 1 month ago #12860

• Big Dog
  • Banned
Big Dog is signed up.
Jim Foxx

Re: Who's running in March? 12 years, 1 month ago #12861

Glad you are going to make it out. Could you please bring your spare seat that we talked about last season?

Thanks!

Re: Who's running in March? 12 years, 1 month ago #12869

• Big Dog
  • Banned
I will bring the spare seat, Steve.

Jerry, will bring the springs.

All, who is up for slow smoked BBQ baby back ribs for Friday supper? Katie is going to smoke up some racks with apple wood and her secrete rub. She likes to give them a kick so beer makes a good accompaniment with them.

Don't know the side dishes but that will come during the week, no doubt. If you want to just stop by for a few ribs while dropping off you car, fine. Those that will be staying for a real dinner, let us know. She was going to do 3 full racks so let us know if we might have big eaters for Friday. Smoky, falling off the bone tender and a great spicy kick but not blazing hot.

We assume that NASA is doing something on Saturday so let us know if that is not their plan so we can make other arrangements.

Big Dog and the SkycatRN Katie.

Oh, if anyone has a stick shift street car that Katie can drive around to learn shifting and downshifting, she needs to learn how to drive a stick and we got yelled at for doing that on the ring road last time. She also hopes to borrow a car to go to Napa to pick up some wine we have ordered. We will not have a street car with us. She was thinking about Sunday morning during the enduro but is flexible.

Jim and Katie
Jim Foxx

Re: Who's running in March? 12 years, 1 month ago #12876

• Big Dog
  • Banned
It looks like 4 entries for the weekend. Can we get anyone else there to make up 5 for Toyo Bucks?

Where is Ron??????
Jim Foxx

Re: Who's running in March? 12 years, 1 month ago #12877

I think Ron is coming and that makes 5. Ron?

I'm most likely not going to make it out until late Friday night or early Saturday so I'll miss the ribs. Sounds great though!

Hopefully you guys can save me some room, but if not, I'll figure something out.
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds