Username Password: Remember me

May Racing
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California North Region Website

nasanorcal.com/

TOPIC: May Racing

Re: May Racing 11 years, 11 months ago #13175

Man, I'm getting hungry already!

We'll grab burgers and dogs for Sat and Sun lunch with associated buns, fixins etc if that works for everyone.

We can grab some Cuervo gold (assuming this class doesn't need Patron ) and some mix for basic Margaritas. If anyone needs them frozen, bring a blender!

Are we also racing or just eating and drinking?

Re: May Racing 11 years, 11 months ago #13176

• rd7839
  • Endurance Racer
Can't we do both? See who can drive fastest without spilling a drop! I think I'll make a drink holder and tray for chips and salsa for the racecar!

Re: May Racing 11 years, 11 months ago #13180

• Big Dog
  • Banned
I have a mixer and my camel back works great with frozen margaritas as long as it is poured in just prior to going to grid. Little Kat will have another job to do to get me out on time.

Ron, please fab up an extra chip and dip holder for the 16 car. I will have an open face helmet for the race so I don't get salsa all over the front of the helmet. We will bring enough carne asada for everyone.

Big Dog
Jim Foxx

Re: May Racing 11 years, 11 months ago #13202

Hope everyone made it home OK. Aubie?

Congrats again to Ken for the win today.

I watched my video when I got home and unfortunately my memory card was full before the incident so we probably won't ever see footage. Just one of those racin' deals as they say in NASCAR.

See you in June!

Re: May Racing 11 years, 11 months ago #13204

• whaxed
  • Drivers Ed
We're all home. Car's under the Red Bluff sun.
Working out budgets, options and schedule!

Re: May Racing 11 years, 11 months ago #13205

• rd7839
  • Endurance Racer
Sunday was great! 4 cars fighting for the lead for quite awhile and side by side for several laps up front! That's racing!!! Too bad it ended in bent cars but sometimes that happens. After I overheated, I slowed down to let the car cool and when the gauge said it was all better, I went for it and caught up to Ken again at the finish but he was too quick. Turns out my car didn't have a drop of water left in it and I guess the lesson is your water temps will look good if there's no water to measure. Engine seems fine however which is a testament to Art@Autopoint and Porsche for building quality stuff. Also I highly recommend Redline 50wt oil, it works magic under extreme conditions.

Congrats to super sub Ken Meyers from I/O Port racing for a great drive to win driving Ken Huey's car who lent it so we can get enough cars to qualify for Toyo bucks.
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds