944 Paddock at Nats?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California North Region Website

nasanorcal.com/

TOPIC: 944 Paddock at Nats?

Re: 944 Paddock at Nats? 9 years, 5 months ago #18369

• dpRacing Dan
  • 944 Spec National Director
There seems to be an empty row behind the grand stands (indicated with cars and trailers) between PT & TT. Its only 1 row! But if we have someone there early enough (Wed) we can probably rope it off for ourselves. I'll be there Thursday AM but have a feeling this will be too late to try and snag it. I sure hope we dont end up spread out and up on the hill.
Last Edit: 9 years, 5 months ago by dpRacing Dan.

Re: 944 Paddock at Nats? 9 years, 5 months ago #18372

Usually the area in front of the garages is split between garage people on the garage side and others on the opposite side. There is plenty of room for that in that area. I'm not sure why that whole area is reserved. I'll send a message to Scott Smith and Jerry as well.

Re: 944 Paddock at Nats? 9 years, 5 months ago #18373

Scott replied - just an oversight where a draft got published too soon. Looks like SM was excluded as well. They are fixing it and will have a new map up shortly.

Re: 944 Paddock at Nats? 9 years, 5 months ago #18374

• dpRacing Dan
  • 944 Spec National Director
Yeah I brought SM and 944S to Wills attention and posted it yest- which he said its been revised (but not published yet)

Re: 944 Paddock at Nats? 9 years, 5 months ago #18380

• BritRacer
  • Seasoned Racer
Looks like the new map is up. We have been assigned 2 rows, along with SM, PT and legends.

nasa-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/content/upl...ombined_10-25-14.pdf
Jason Jane
Norcal

Re: 944 Paddock at Nats? 9 years, 5 months ago #18382

If anyone knows the leaders of those groups, maybe we can work it out in advance to get our spots all together. If not, we'll just have to fight for it like usual
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds