Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Llihrednuht results
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California North Region Website

nasanorcal.com/

TOPIC: Llihrednuht results

Re:Llihrednuht results 13 years, 11 months ago #7542

That's great news that both cars can be fixed.

I think some of the guys had an in-car camcorder that you might be able to extract a photo from the video to post. If the camcorder has a media card, you can capture the image after you pause the video and transfer it to the media card. Might not be as clear but at least there is an image.

Yes we need a backup photographer. I would do it but it's a little hard snapping pictures while driving.
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics

Re:Llihrednuht results 13 years, 11 months ago #7543

I've got video but all I have on Saturday is a picture of my hood

...and on Sunday there was nothing in front of me

I saw Jerry taking some pics of the damaged cars but that might be too painful to post.

Re:Llihrednuht results 13 years, 11 months ago #7544

Just checked MyLaps.com and the results are posted for the weekend race. I came in 2nd on Sunday but am totally satisfied and shocked that I ran a 2:12.877 in lap 7 trying to chase down Steve. I think this is a new track record for Llihrednuht with the bypass.
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics

Re:Llihrednuht results 13 years, 11 months ago #7545

Nice job on the lap record Sid! I figured from seeing you close on one lap that you had put in a fast time.

You guys all finished one lap down because I did 11 laps

The overall leaders were two monster 911s and they caught me right at the stripe on their last lap. I saw the checkers but wasn't sure if they beat me to the stripe and I was done or still had to run one more lap so I went around again to be sure.

Re:Llihrednuht results 13 years, 11 months ago #7546

• JerryW
  • Endurance Racer
  • If you feel in control you arent going fast enough
I believe any time from the weekend will be a new record as traditionally we have run over the top when going in reverse.
Jerry Whitteridge
Norcal #552

Re:Llihrednuht results 13 years, 11 months ago #7547

• JerryW
  • Endurance Racer
  • If you feel in control you arent going fast enough
I have some pictures of both cars in the paddock but won't post anything without Greg's OK.
Jerry Whitteridge
Norcal #552
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds