Username Password: Remember me

claiming Hawk certificates
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California North Region Website

nasanorcal.com/
  • Page:

TOPIC: claiming Hawk certificates

Re:claiming Hawk certificates 13 years, 10 months ago #7608

If I am not mistaken, all vendors that accept the certificates must use list prices.
MICHAEL MADUSKE
2009,2010 Southeast 944-SPEC Champion

Re:claiming Hawk certificates 13 years, 10 months ago #7611

• rlofgren
  • Seasoned Racer
and then all the list prices would be the same. sales taxes and paying for shipping should then be the only variables...
944-SPEC #30 Norcal 2010 Champion
944-SPEC #23 non sunroof
1990 944 S2 street
2003 Mini Cooper S
Lofgren Construction
leafbranch.com/

Re:claiming Hawk certificates 13 years, 10 months ago #7612

Apparently all list prices are not the same as each dealer sells them at different prices. I just got my Hawk brake pads in the other day. Guess I lucked out and contacted the right company. I bet you if you call each company listed on the certificate, each one will give you a different price. Some will charge tax if you are in the same state and also shipping and handling fees.

I figure that most larger companies will have a toll free number and their prices are usually better since they do higher volume and thus, might get a slightly cheaper wholesale price from the manufacturer which in turn, passes on to us, the customers.

Moral of the story is: If you are buying a pre-manufactured product, it is always best to check all the shops that sell them to see where you can save the most money. But then again, if money is not a factor, then you can roll the dice and choose from the list of vendors who will honor the certificate. My first contact was with The Tire Rack but since they didn't have the pads in stock, I called OG Racing.
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics

Re:claiming Hawk certificates 13 years, 10 months ago #7622

• JerryW
  • Endurance Racer
  • If you feel in control you arent going fast enough
Apex (one of our sponsors that give us a discount) also now is a Hawk dealer - They are not on the list for the certificates but may be able to support them. Contact Linda at Apex for details.
Jerry Whitteridge
Norcal #552
  • Page:
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds