Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Awards Luncheon and Prize table Jan 23, 2011
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California North Region Website

nasanorcal.com/

TOPIC: Awards Luncheon and Prize table Jan 23, 2011

Re: Awards Luncheon and Prize table Jan 23, 2011 13 years, 3 months ago #9459

It's supposed to be pot-luck lunch, right? Do we want to do a total free-for-all, or should we have a sign-up for what people are going to bring?

I'm down to bring some sort of side, appetizer, or beverages.

Re: Awards Luncheon and Prize table Jan 23, 2011 13 years, 3 months ago #9460

• pixrken
  • NorCal 944-Spec Director
Hi Cameron,

I believe we have the food taken care of.
Just bring yourself and a appetite.
--Ken

Re: Awards Luncheon and Prize table Jan 23, 2011 13 years, 3 months ago #9473

Great time everyone! That was my first time carting like that, and I had a blast.

For those of you who took home beer, a quick note: These are live beers, meaning they have a certain amount of live yeast at the bottom. Most people don't care to drink the yeast with their beer; it changes the taste (some people like it) and makes it cloudy. For best results, pour it slowly and smoothly into a clear glass, leaving about 1/4" of liquid in the bottom of the bottle.

Re: Awards Luncheon and Prize table Jan 23, 2011 13 years, 3 months ago #9485

Cameron,

We enjoyed the beer tonight. Reminds me of a Murphy's but a little lighter. More please

Thanks again!

Steve

Re: Awards Luncheon and Prize table Jan 23, 2011 13 years, 3 months ago #9491

Glad you enjoyed it! I always bring a few homebrews to race weekends. Folks are welcome to take a bottle or two home with them.

I'll try to save a couple bottles, but I can't promise there will be any more of this batch around by the time I get out racing next.
Last Edit: 13 years, 3 months ago by Salanis42.

Re: Awards Luncheon and Prize table Jan 23, 2011 13 years, 3 months ago #9503

• rd7839
  • Endurance Racer
I have a bone to pick with a few of you guys! Because of an obviously defective kart, I had to start at the back of the field for the "championship" race but displayed my God given talents, artfully and precisely slicing through the field like a surgeon performing delicate microsurgery, only "lightly" brushing up against my fellow competitors to perform magical passes only to be rammed into brutishly by ham fisted, jealous "drivers" trying to knock me out of my place in the spotlight. Now my back still hurts from the malicious and violent attempts at ramming me into submission.

I am proud to say that despite your selfish efforts, my talents shone through and I was able to move up to a top 5 finish at the expense of a backache!

p.s. how about that drive by Kim and Sid's daughter( I can't remember her name), very impressive!
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds