Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Looking to possibly trade for a spec 944
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Looking to possibly trade for a spec 944

Re: Looking to possibly trade for a spec 944 9 years, 4 months ago #18860

• wera44
  • Junior Racer
I have a deal worked out for a car, picking it up next week. I plan on taking the comp school in March and If all goes well I will be checking out some tail lights next year

Re: Looking to possibly trade for a spec 944 9 years, 4 months ago #18888

wera44 wrote:
I have a deal worked out for a car, picking it up next week. I plan on taking the comp school in March and If all goes well I will be checking out some tail lights next year

Great news, Wera- let us know if you need any help getting it (or you) ready for comp school!
NASA Southeast
944-Spec

Re: Looking to possibly trade for a spec 944 9 years, 4 months ago #18891

• wera44
  • Junior Racer
Its pretty well ready to go. I took it to AMP yesterday for a shake down and it has some issues. The biggest one was a bad filler neck boot letting fuel into the inside, I still have a damn headache. Its going to take some time to get used to it but I like it a lot more than the E30 so far.

Re: Looking to possibly trade for a spec 944 9 years, 4 months ago #18892

• AEvans
  • Junior Racer
wera44 wrote:
The biggest one was a bad filler neck boot letting fuel into the inside, I still have a damn headache. .

all too familiar smell for me in my car

The car looks great! AS Brian said, we're local to the Atlanta area and have access to a lift so let us know if you need any help with it.
NASA Southeast
944-Spec
Last Edit: 9 years, 4 months ago by AEvans.

Re: Looking to possibly trade for a spec 944 9 years, 4 months ago #18893

• AgRacer
  • Administrator
Awesome to see another confirmed 944 in the region. We should be up to close to 10 entries a weekend pretty easily next year. Shoot me an email so I can get your info on the contact roster and include you on our event emails I send out. Ill have some things to send out to prep racers for next season here in a week or two.

j c s t a n l e y 2 1 @ gmail
J. Stanley
NASA-SE Region 944 Spec Series Director
Yellow #60

Re: Looking to possibly trade for a spec 944 9 years, 4 months ago #18903

• wera44
  • Junior Racer
Thanks guys. I think I have everything covered but I'll probably have some question as the season approaches. Ill send that email with my contact info over in just a bit.
Moderators: SvoChuck, joepaluch, tcomeau, KLR
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds