Username Password: Remember me

Videos!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Videos!

Re: Videos! 10 years, 5 months ago #16792

• Big Dog
  • Banned
That is what it is all about. Steve always left room inside or outside in every corner we were contesting. One lap we were side by side going through turn seven and going into the esses. Steve left room on the outside of the second S but I lost my nerve and backed out but there was plenty of room for me if I had continued. On Sunday Steve drove a great race, much better than I did. I made a mistake every time I got the lead. His race craft is terrific.

Saturday and Sunday are what racing is about, trusting the other guy and knowing he trusts you to leave him the room he needs. Steve and I agreed, in our first race together, to always leave room for the other guy if there was ANY possibility of any overlap, to avoid contact, and he has always done that with me although there may have been several times when I may not have left quite enough room for him.

I have just got to get a camera. Lil'Kat took mine and will not give it back and Sunday's race was epic with lots of action and lead changes.

Big Dog
Jim Foxx

Re: Videos! 10 years, 5 months ago #16795

• BritRacer
  • Seasoned Racer
I will have a look through my footage I got a few corners at the start and again as you lapped me. If there is anything good I will upload it.
Jason Jane
Norcal
  • Page:
Banner
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds