Username Password: Remember me

Forum help and updates
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Forum help and updates

Forum help and updates 10 years, 5 months ago #16946

• RacerX
  • Endurance Racer
Could someone fix the Rules tab at the top of this page. One would think that when you click on the rules tab a link would be there to get to the rules but there is none.

Who updates the regional schedules and results? The MW and GL still have schedules still up from 2010. Results only go to 2011.

Also the help tab at the top of this page has nothing in it. Should it provide a person/s contact?

Who's dropping the ball here???
Ken Frey #3 944-Spec MW Region

"Racing is life! Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Check out my build thread!!
www.944-spec.org/944SPEC/forum/race-car-...d/9155-new-car-build

Re: Forum help and updates 10 years, 5 months ago #16948

• Big Dog
  • Banned
Hold on now! Please understand a couple of things before getting to demanding.

Those "dropping" the ball are our fellow racer(s) that maintain all of this, including updating the schedules, posting results, and posting new track records for FREE.

As we have expanded into more regions the workload has gone up. Perhaps it is time to distribute the workload more? Perhaps each region could have someone that would keep that region's information current to take a significant burden off of a fellow racer?

I appreciate the effort and work that goes into keeping this site up to where it is at now and understand the effort needed to keep it current and hope that we find a way to share that workload. Those of you with computer skills might want to step up and volunteer to take on part of the work needed to keep this site current.

Big Dog
Jim Foxx

Re: Forum help and updates 10 years, 5 months ago #16955

• BritRacer
  • Seasoned Racer
Jim,

I am willing to do things like posting up schedules, results and race reports (if someone else writes them) for us NorCal guys. I would really like to help show off how close our region is and how all of you have welcomed and supported me this year.

Let's try to make 944-spec well known throughout the nation.

Jason
Jason Jane
Norcal

Re: Forum help and updates 10 years, 5 months ago #16974

OK, let's get started on this - posting up a new thread with some people to volunteer.
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd
  • Page:
Banner
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds