Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Kart Racing/ 944-Spec Meet at the East Coast Natls
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Kart Racing/ 944-Spec Meet at the East Coast Natls

Re: Kart Racing/ 944-Spec Meet at the East Coast Natls 9 years, 8 months ago #18041

• AgRacer
  • Administrator
I have my brother and his son coming but I know he wont want to let the son go out on track seeing what sort of shape we leave those karts in so if they are going to play, I would imagine we need to keep it civil. If we can do that, we might have 1-2 more.
J. Stanley
NASA-SE Region 944 Spec Series Director
Yellow #60

Re: Kart Racing/ 944-Spec Meet at the East Coast Natls 9 years, 8 months ago #18048

AgRacer wrote:
I have my brother and his son coming but I know he wont want to let the son go out on track seeing what sort of shape we leave those karts in so if they are going to play, I would imagine we need to keep it civil. If we can do that, we might have 1-2 more.

What could you possibly be talking about ?
If you're not first, you're last!

-Abraham Lincoln

2014 944 Spec Regional Champion
2015 944 Spec Regional Champion

Re: Kart Racing/ 944-Spec Meet at the East Coast Natls 9 years, 8 months ago #18049

FDJeremy wrote:
AgRacer wrote:

Really- you two are something else!

No drinking, no staying out late, no bumping... what's happened to you guys?!

Still haven't heard from any of the Great Lakes/Midwest/Rocky Mountain guys...
NASA Southeast
944-Spec

Re: Kart Racing/ 944-Spec Meet at the East Coast Natls 9 years, 8 months ago #18050

Brian Evans wrote:
FDJeremy wrote:
AgRacer wrote:

If you want to stay out late Wednesday i can accommodate that. I'll be in town Tuesday afternoon FYI
If you're not first, you're last!

-Abraham Lincoln

2014 944 Spec Regional Champion
2015 944 Spec Regional Champion

Re: Kart Racing/ 944-Spec Meet at the East Coast Natls 9 years, 8 months ago #18051

FDJeremy wrote:
Brian Evans wrote:
FDJeremy wrote:
AgRacer wrote:

If you want to stay out late Wednesday i can accommodate that. I'll be in town Tuesday afternoon FYI

Sounds good to me

Also- updated the racer's list.
NASA Southeast
944-Spec

Re: Kart Racing/ 944-Spec Meet at the East Coast Natls 9 years, 8 months ago #18064

Alright- we have it booked!

11 drivers right now but there is room for 1 more so if anyone wants to go let me know ASAP.

Looking forward to it!
NASA Southeast
944-Spec
Last Edit: 9 years, 7 months ago by Brian Evans. Reason: updated
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds