Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Build Party second weekend in Jan?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA Mid-West and Great Lakes Website

www.nasagreatlakes.com/
www.nasamidwest.com/
  • Page:

TOPIC: Build Party second weekend in Jan?

Re:Build Party second weekend in Jan? 15 years, 3 months ago #3024

• AJBerb
  • Drivers Ed
Hey Eric,
I may come up for a visit. I'll give you a call Sat night if I think I'll make it. I am waiting on parts, so now would be a good time. I may bring my busted trans from Road America with so we all can take it apart and see what kind of nastiness went on.

Andy
www.co-opracing.com

Re:Build Party second weekend in Jan? 15 years, 3 months ago #3025

Andy, it'd be great to have you. Looks like most of us are going to be here Saturday. Rob's staying overnight, not sure about others. You're certainly welcome to come up whenever, but you'll catch most us Saturday.

The trans would be interesting!
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd

Re:Build Party second weekend in Jan? 15 years, 3 months ago #3043

• many944s
  • Junior Racer
Well, it's 3:30 here and the last gasket I need to finish Ray's trans isn't here yet. I just got off the phone with the supplier I usually order them from and there has been a "back order" issue. They stated it should be delivered today or tomorrow, so I figure about the time I get to your place, it will be dropped off at the shop (AGHHHH!)

Anyway, I am going to throw in my tensioner in case there are any belts that need to be tensioned. If not, it would be worth showing anyone interested how it is done.

I also have the DOM tube, belts and rollers which I will be bringing with. See ya'll tomorrow!

-Nick
  • Page:
Moderators: KLR
Banner
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds