(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA Mid-West and Great Lakes Website

www.nasagreatlakes.com/
www.nasamidwest.com/

TOPIC: Season points

Re:Season points 16 years, 1 month ago #403

• comatb
  • Junior Racer
Eric, why not make Miller the Bonus event?
#211 Eastern Canada, Great Lakes Region

Re:Season points 16 years, 1 month ago #404

I have no problem with that. How about the rest of you guys?
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd

Re:Season points 15 years, 12 months ago #1037

Resurrecting this thread...

Given that nobody from the MW region raced both races this weekend (most were in comp school Saturday, and Angel drove my car Sunday), I am going to add an extra drop in. For this year, I am going to make the Nat. Championship race a points race, and the Miller race a bonus race that can replace a drop.

Soo...

We have 16 "regular season races", + the Nat Championship race for 17 races.
I was planning on 3 drops, so adding one in will make it 4. All of us have already missed one race, therefore, 3 drops are left. If you do not make Nationals, and you miss a weekend, you will be out of drops - unless you come to Miller! You can take one Miller race (any one) as a bonus event to replace a drop. As the season is already here, I'm going to institute this unless there are and timely, major objections.
Eric Kuhns

2011, 2012 2nd
Last Edit: 15 years, 12 months ago by Sterling Doc.

Re:Season points 15 years, 12 months ago #1040

Sounds good to me, Eric. Now, I just need to figure out how to get the car to Miller.

-bj

Re:Season points 15 years, 12 months ago #1041

Are the results up on my laps? If so I will process them into the season points format we have been using.
Joe Paluch
944 Spec #94 Gina Marie Paper Designs
Arizona Regional 944 Spec Director, National Rules Coordinator
2006 Az Champion - 944 Spec Racer Since 2002

Re:Season points 15 years, 12 months ago #1043

Joe, the results are up on mylaps. I'm going to send you the spreadsheet were using in the Midwest to submit points - you might be able to copy & paste & make life easier.

BJ nice job out there. It would be AWESOME to get you to Miller. Depending on weather or not the VFC trailer is ready, and how many cars we put together, we may rent a transporter in a "group buy" Any SCCA guys want a ride out there to spread the cost? Even if they're not 944's?
Eric Kuhns

2011, 2012 2nd
Moderators: KLR
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds