Re:Group buys for '09 15 years, 2 months ago #3263

Thanks, Todd! Met you at Miller.

I hope to have some more info tomorrow.
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd

Re:Group buys for '09 15 years, 2 months ago #3274

OK guys, here's the low down. All prices are delivered to the first event (or later events if you need). If you want yours shipped separately, it would be at your expense.
These are for a minumum of 5 sets of tires, and 10 sets of brakes. We will make this no problem (I will buy extras if needed to make that #), so these prices are solid.

I would like to close out this deal with in two weeks, so we don't leave vendors hanging!

Post up here, or email me when you've made your order, so we can keep track of when we've reach the minimum order

Brakes are through Andrew Racing http://www.Andrew-Racing.com/, and represent a 25% off retail. Do not expect to him to match this price for an individual set later in the year, so get yourself set up.

Prices (at 25% discount):

Hawk Blues Front $114
Hawk Blues Rear $110

DTC-70 (front only) $142
DTC-60 (rear only) $126

HP+ Front (street/HPDE compound) $96
HP+ Rear (street/HPDE compound) $$83

HPS Front (street Compound) $83
HPS Rear (street Compound) $67

Tires will be through Frisby Tire (located at Blackhawk Farms Raceway - so they can mount them at the track if you like) http://www.frisbyracetire.com/ Ask for Eric. Phil's Tire will unfortunately not be attending Midwest events (except crossover events with Great Lakes) this next year, and shipping made his otherwise competitive bid cost prohibitive. Ray & I will pick up tires from Frisby to bring them to the first event at Road America. If you want them sooner, you'll have to ship them at your cost. Eric at Frisby tire also indicated that he will be able to cash & bank Toyo Bucks for us. While shaving will be available at $15 per tire, I would encourage you guys to not shave the R-888's. Especially at a regional level, there is not enough difference with the new tire to make it worth the cost & loss of tire life. For Nationals, well, you decide.

$148.50 per tire

To make the purchase, contact Jay (pads), or Eric (tires) and tell them you are part of the NASA 944 Spec group buy.

I included street pads in the deal for nuts like Ray & I who have street 944's as well - it's a great deal on those, too!
Eric Kuhns

2011, 2012 2nd

Re:Group buys for '09 15 years, 2 months ago #3303

Guys, I need you to call in to place your tire & brake orders for the group buy ASAP. You can either have me pick them up & and bring them to the track, or have them shipped to you, but I need you guy to order directly - that way you can use credit cards if you like.

OK, Angel & I have placed our orders, Ray is in as well.

We need at least two more people to make this work. get those orders in!

Tires will be through Frisby Tire (located at Blackhawk Farms Raceway - so they can mount them at the track if you like) http://www.frisbyracetire.com/ Ask for Eric. $148.50 per tire, unshaved.

Angel, Ray, & I are in for brakes, making for 4.5 sets between us - need several more to make the 10 sets.

Brakes are through Andrew Racing http://www.Andrew-Racing.com/, and represent a 25% off retail. Do not expect to him to match this price for an individual set later in the year, so get yourself set up.

Prices (at 25% discount):

Hawk Blues Front $114
Hawk Blues Rear $110

DTC-70 (front only) $142
DTC-60 (rear only) $126

HP+ Front (street/HPDE compound) $96
HP+ Rear (street/HPDE compound) $$83

HPS Front (street Compound) $83
HPS Rear (street Compound) $67
Eric Kuhns

2011, 2012 2nd

Re:Group buys for '09 15 years, 2 months ago #3337

I've ordered the pads from Jay, and have just been trading voicemails with Frisby but will likely have my set bought by end of day today.

Re:Group buys for '09 15 years, 2 months ago #3339

Cool. Rob, do you want us to deliver them to Road America, or do you want them shipped? Happy to pick them up with ours.

Billy Newport emailed me today that he will be getting a set (and some Hankooks for SCCA), so as soon as that order is in, we will have our 5 sets of tires.

For brakes, Ray, Anhil & I have purchased 4 sets, Rob purchased one, but we still have several to go to meet our 10.

Joel, and a few others indicatred interest - just need to get those orders in!
Eric Kuhns

2011, 2012 2nd

Re:Group buys for '09 15 years, 2 months ago #3345

• Utah944
  • Junior Racer
I left a message at Andrews racing with my name and number for a set of DTC70/60 and possibly a set for street pads for my XC70.

I referenced you eric and the group buy. thanks for the hook up.
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by Utah944.
Moderators: KLR
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds