Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

what is the highest legal 944-spec power ?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: what is the highest legal 944-spec power ?

Re: what is the highest legal 944-spec power ? 13 years, 5 months ago #8623

• cbuzzetti
  • Endurance Racer
  • 944 Spec = The best racing on the planet
Exactly my point Rick. A well driven car even moderatly prepared is fast. (Norms car is well prepared but had worn shocks).

I am looking forward to seeing and racing Norm this weekend.

He and Susan came by for a visit on Monday on their way up the coast.

It was great to see them.
2018 NASA 944Spec National Champ
2018 NASA ST5 P2 944 Nationals COTA
2017 NASA 944Spec WSC P3
2016 NASA PTD-944 WSC P2
2015 NASA GTS1 Western Champion
2014 NASA 944Spec Western Champion
2013 NASA 944Spec So-Cal Regional Champion
2013 NASA 944Spec National P3
2010 NASA GTS-1 National Champion
2010 NASA 944Spec National P3
2010 NASA So-Cal 944Spec Regional Champion
2009 NASA 944Spec National Champion

Re: what is the highest legal 944-spec power ? 13 years, 5 months ago #8628

Thanks Rick, for the nice compliment, I have a lot of respect for your driving ability too.

Not racing at this years Nationals was a painful decision to make, one of the threads was about "what makes a 944 go fast", in my opinion, the first thing is, what's going on between your ears and as painful as it can be, you should listen to your gut sometimes. Nice thing about our club and series, you can come out and do what ever you can to help your club and fellow racers and have a different kind of rewarding fun. Getting to know you guys in NorCal and the Buzzetti's at this years Nationals is an example of what I get out of racing, making new life long friends, Jim Foxx??? I don't ever remember not knowing him and we just met a few years ago. The list of best friends that I concider to be family is unbeleivable!!!

Susan and I made it upto Carmel and I was really wanting to keep going north to see you guys, but time doesn't permit on this trip. Good luck to you guys this weekend, have fun and be safe. It would be awesome to see you all at PIR over Thanks Giving!!!
Norman #99

Re: what is the highest legal 944-spec power ? 13 years, 5 months ago #8640

Thanks for the input . our compromise is up and in time to be talked about at the last event.

2011-8
Banner
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds