Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Where are NorCal guys buying/installing Toyos?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California North Region Website

nasanorcal.com/

TOPIC: Where are NorCal guys buying/installing Toyos?

Re:Where are NorCal guys buying/installing Toyos? 13 years, 9 months ago #7782

If you have some Toyo Bucks, there are a few places that will accept the certificates. All I do is fax over the certificate to Toyo's Only and e-mail Bryan to place my order. He then sends me an email with an invoice so I know how much I owe for shaving and shipping as well as the balance for the tires if it costs more than what you have in Toyo Bucks. Then I send the original certificates as well as a personal check to Toyo's Only and sometimes before I even send out the balance and certificates, the tires are at my shop already. Great guys to do business with. Highly recommended.
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics

Re:Where are NorCal guys buying/installing Toyos? 13 years, 9 months ago #7783

Bryan is a great guy to work with. He know races tires well and knows how to shave these things.

I have been using him for my Toyo race tires since 2002.

Also he is a small business. He is not big corporate guy. He will be at Nationals like last year as the Toyo tire supplier, but the big semi is not his, but Toyo's. I am letting you know as it is always nice to support small business rather than giant faceless corporations. Bryan maybe big in Racing tire business, but is still small operation.
Joe Paluch
944 Spec #94 Gina Marie Paper Designs
Arizona Regional 944 Spec Director, National Rules Coordinator
2006 Az Champion - 944 Spec Racer Since 2002
Last Edit: 13 years, 9 months ago by joepaluch.
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds