Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Where are NorCal guys buying/installing Toyos?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California North Region Website

nasanorcal.com/

TOPIC: Where are NorCal guys buying/installing Toyos?

Re:Where are NorCal guys buying/installing Toyos? 14 years, 2 months ago #6859

• bay924s
  • Comp School
I've always bought mine shaved from Toyo's Only for $15 ea?. In the Bay Area, I think Roger Krause Racing shaves tires...
Steve Huey
Norcal #106 and sometimes #95 1/2

Re:Where are NorCal guys buying/installing Toyos? 14 years, 2 months ago #6873

• jonvo
  • Drivers Ed
We don't do tire shaving. However, we can do mounting/balancing/alignments, and other mechanical work. You can check Tirerack's website to see if they carry your tire. If not, let me know the exact model and size, and I can check our other suppliers. It is actually cheaper to order through us (you wont have to pay for shipping). We don't accept Toyo bucks, sorry.

If you guys want a quicker response, email me. I'm usually on pelicanparts and I hardly go on this forum.

This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Jon
Last Edit: 14 years, 2 months ago by jonvo.

Re:Where are NorCal guys buying/installing Toyos? 14 years, 2 months ago #6925

Just ordered some RA1 tires in the size 225/50/15 and the price from Toyo's Only is $157 each tire plus $20 shaving and $15 shipping. Total per tire is $192 so you guys can use this as a reference.

That's kind of expensive but if you have some Toyo Bucks to use, then it's not that bad. The good thing is each set of tires should easily last you through the year and maybe into the next season too.
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics

Re:Where are NorCal guys buying/installing Toyos? 14 years, 2 months ago #6929

I got mine through Phil's Tire for $162ea including shaving + $155 shipping for 8 tires to CA.

Re:Where are NorCal guys buying/installing Toyos? 14 years, 1 month ago #7052

That's $803 for 4 tires shaved and shipped to your door. The price that I got from Toyo's Only is $764 for the same thing. The shipping is what kills you because it is much cheaper to ship from AZ to CA at only $15 each tire but have to pay $20 per tire for shaving. Just thought I'd let you know what the current price is from Toyo's Only.
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics

Re:Where are NorCal guys buying/installing Toyos? 13 years, 9 months ago #7781

So, I'm hunting for tires and needing them shaved. Sounds like ordering from Toyos Only is the way to go if I want to get them shaved. They also accept Toyo Bucks?

What do you usually do, mail the certificates?

Or should I just go to Les Schwab and get them unshaved?
Last Edit: 13 years, 9 months ago by Salanis42.
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds