Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Who's going to Llihrednuht this month?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California North Region Website

nasanorcal.com/

TOPIC: Who's going to Llihrednuht this month?

Re:Who's going to Llihrednuht this month? 13 years, 11 months ago #7469

The race schedule has us warming up, qualifying early and then the race is very early afternoon on both days. I can definitely bring the grill and try it out. Ivan and I just picked up an enclosed trailer so I can keep it with us to use whenever we go racing. Last time Chuck Buzetti bought a Chipotle marinated tri tip from Costco and it was good. We can fire up the grill for Saturday lunch/dinner.

If everyone else is staying at the track, I most likely will do the same. Let's potluck everything and make a list of what we want to eat or bring to share.
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics

Re:Who's going to Llihrednuht this month? 13 years, 11 months ago #7472

Sounds good. I have a small fridge in the living area of my trailer so I can keep stuff in there. It only has the pseudo freezer like a hotel fridge though. That's assuming the electric is available.

I'm fine with hamburgers/hotdogs etc or we can class it up and get some steaks. If you guys give me your preferences, I can fill up a cooler.

Re:Who's going to Llihrednuht this month? 13 years, 11 months ago #7473

• Jump07
  • Senior Racer
I'll be there. I'm talking to Jerry Kunzman now about allowing me to do a HPDE 3 session on Sunday only. He says it's up to Steve Romine. I'm waiting for a reply from Steve. If it doesn't pan out, I'll just do HPDE 2 on Sunday. I just want to drive...and Getting there Saturday morning will be too hard.
I'm coming up Saturday afternoon and sleeping at the track. Who else is staying overnight in the paddock? I'll find the 944 compound. And I'll bring something to throw on the grill.
Jeremy Mathews
NorCal
1985 944 #07
2003 GMC 1500 Sierra Z71

Re:Who's going to Llihrednuht this month? 13 years, 11 months ago #7477

• JerryW
  • Endurance Racer
  • If you feel in control you arent going fast enough
Ron and I both normally camp at the track and I think Steve is too. One day we will get Sid to slum it with us.
Jerry Whitteridge
Norcal #552

Re:Who's going to Llihrednuht this month? 13 years, 11 months ago #7478

Been there done that. Last year I slept in my MDX at the track with you guys. Damn it was cold in the middle of the night.

Now that I have an enclosed trailer, I wonder how it would be when I am inside with all the doors shut and the lights out. I am afraid of the dark.

So who has a night light that I can borrow.

It might be really hard to find a room next weekend because of graduations.
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics

Re:Who's going to Llihrednuht this month? 13 years, 11 months ago #7479

Yes I'm planning to stay at the track. My trailer has a dinette/bed thing with heat and A/C (if there is electric) so it isn't so bad.
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds