Username Password: Remember me

Aug 21-22 Thunderhill
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California North Region Website

nasanorcal.com/

TOPIC: Aug 21-22 Thunderhill

Re:Aug 21-22 Thunderhill 13 years, 8 months ago #7893

944Racer72 wrote:
That's the type I have and it sucks. The cooler leaks and there is no good way to seal it. It is also too small.

However, the pump and lines work well. That could be an economical way to get the pump and lines but I'd toss the cooler.

That's where I'm leaning. Am I wrong in thinking that $20 for this ($5 big and $15 shipping) will be less than buying the pump and lines, especially if I also get a thermostat unit. I also figure it will simplify my construction, too.
Last Edit: 13 years, 8 months ago by Salanis42.

Re:Aug 21-22 Thunderhill 13 years, 8 months ago #7894

My guess is that it ends up about the same but I haven't bought the stuff in a long time. Perhaps someone else could answer that one

Re:Aug 21-22 Thunderhill 13 years, 8 months ago #7905

• rlofgren
  • Seasoned Racer
I think i might not be making it to thunderhill. I'm in the middle of big bathroom remodel in Oakland and the car is apart for maintenance/nationals prep. I don't think I'll have time to get the car back together this week. Sorry guys!
944-SPEC #30 Norcal 2010 Champion
944-SPEC #23 non sunroof
1990 944 S2 street
2003 Mini Cooper S
Lofgren Construction
leafbranch.com/

Re:Aug 21-22 Thunderhill 13 years, 8 months ago #7939

• rd7839
  • Endurance Racer
Hey guys

I'm going to be a little late tonight, about 10pm so save me a spot! I still have to get the car on the trailer because last night I spent raising the right side of the car.

Re:Aug 21-22 Thunderhill 13 years, 8 months ago #7940

• rd7839
  • Endurance Racer
By the way, are we doing a bbq tomorrow night? Kim's grocery shopping for me tonight so if you need anything, let me know.

Re:Aug 21-22 Thunderhill 13 years, 8 months ago #7949

Most of you missed a good weekend at Thunderhill. Temps were reasonable all weekend with a nice, light wind to keep cool. We had some close and fun racing.

Ruth took some pics so I'll do a little write up with pics and send it to Ken.

Now to prep for Nationals
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds