Aug 21-22 Thunderhill
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California North Region Website

nasanorcal.com/

TOPIC: Aug 21-22 Thunderhill

Re:Aug 21-22 Thunderhill 13 years, 8 months ago #7952

• rd7839
  • Endurance Racer
We had a great time! Perfect California weather and good racing! Started 3rd sunday but was able to lead the first lap, so that was my highlite. Thanks Jerry for the shade and thanks Steve and family for the good lunch!

Re:Aug 21-22 Thunderhill 13 years, 8 months ago #7955

• JerryW
  • Endurance Racer
  • If you feel in control you arent going fast enough
Ron - Were you running video when you took the lead ? You might want to preserve that bit of history !
Jerry Whitteridge
Norcal #552

Re:Aug 21-22 Thunderhill 13 years, 8 months ago #7956

• JerryW
  • Endurance Racer
  • If you feel in control you arent going fast enough
Oh - and you all missed the perfect weather for Thunderhill especially for August.

Thanks to Ruth and Steve for lunch (hope you enjoy potato salad for lunch the rest of the week). I didn't realise that Ruth got some pictures - great that we will be able to have a bit of a write up.

Now all tuned for Nats - bring it on !
Jerry Whitteridge
Norcal #552

Re:Aug 21-22 Thunderhill 13 years, 8 months ago #7958

• rd7839
  • Endurance Racer
I did get video before I LET Steve by so I could let him win in front of his family!

By the way, Kim got some pic's as well.

Re:Aug 21-22 Thunderhill 13 years, 8 months ago #7959

• pixrken
  • NorCal 944-Spec Director
Hi Guys,

I'm so sorry I wasn't able to join you. This race was on my calendar but a wedding came up and I had to attend.
This has been a unusually cool summer because August temperature at Thunderhill can reach over 100 degrees so I'm glad you guys had moderate weather and a great race.
Steve's race report is on the front page. Thanks Steve!
--Ken

Re:Aug 21-22 Thunderhill 13 years, 8 months ago #7960

I did get video before I LET Steve by so I could let him win in front of his family!

You probably could have won if you didn't have the weight of that camera slowing you down

Ken, you have to get your priorities in order - a wedding is no excuse for missing a race (unless maybe it is your own). Thanks for posting the write up!
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds