Autoclub / Cal Speedway May 14
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California South Region Website

nasasocal.com/

TOPIC: Autoclub / Cal Speedway May 14

Re: Autoclub / Cal Speedway May 14 8 years ago #20694

• JDeLira
  • Junior Racer
Don't know the actual policy on dogs but brought my dog last year and had no problems. Planning on bringing him again this year. Not a lot of grassy areas near the paddock though.
Last Edit: 8 years ago by JDeLira. Reason: X

Re: Autoclub / Cal Speedway May 14 8 years ago #20700

• code3pro
  • Comp School
  • 2017/2016 NASA Western States Champion
Great! Thanks for the info.

Re: Autoclub / Cal Speedway May 14 8 years ago #20739

About half of us will be in garages and the other half in RV's. I have asked that the garage assignments are adjacent. So I figured when the assignments come out, I could let those in RV's know, and it would be possible for those in RV's to park essentially in the same line as the garage spaces. That would put us all pretty close to each other.

However, Sevens Only has also offered to save spots for the RVer's down by their truck, which will be closer to turn 2.

Do you all have a preference?

Re: Autoclub / Cal Speedway May 14 8 years ago #20740

I would like the RVs and garages next to each other
Jim Richmond
Capt Squid

Re: Autoclub / Cal Speedway May 14 8 years ago #20744

• ChuckS
  • Seasoned Racer
I would like the spaces in the RV lot that are just by the fence opening so it is easy to get over to the tech area by foot or bicycle. This area is very close to Garage building #2 (I think)(The one with the Tech bay and the classroom).

These RV spots have electricity, which is a big plus vs the spots down by Turn 2.

Just my $.02
Chuck Sharp
San Diego, CA
1986 Spec 944 #58
Red / Twin White Stripes

Re: Autoclub / Cal Speedway May 14 8 years ago #20745

Okay gang, I just negotiated a deal and bought the remaining garages so that ALL of the 944 Spec racers will have garages this weekend.

We will be in G3, which has plenty of room. There is one long parking space for each garage that has plenty of room for RV's. And I believe they have electricity hook ups too. Plus I think there is more space on the west side of these garages.

This way, we're all together for what promises to be a great weekend!

Everett
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds