Username Password: Remember me

Cobra Monaco S Race Seat For Sale
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cobra Monaco S Race Seat For Sale

Re: Cobra Monaco S Race Seat For Sale 10 years, 10 months ago #16163

Will Do, I'll check tomorrow.

Re: Cobra Monaco S Race Seat For Sale 10 years, 10 months ago #16175

Well I checked with the local parcel service and was quoted $180. to ship the seat. I am checking other options and will let you know. Maybe someone going to Nationals from southern California can deliver it.

I just checked with Greyhound Package Express and they will deliver it to the Salt Lake City Bus Terminal for $58. Standard shipping or $78. Priority shipping. So if you can pick it up at the Bus Terminal in Salt Lake City it's a lot cheaper.

Also My computer keeps burping and I lost your e-mail information can you send it again.

Thanks, Stan
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by SRPerry1.

Re: Cobra Monaco S Race Seat For Sale 10 years, 10 months ago #16176

• joeblow
  • Seasoned Racer
  • Old Racer
Sent PM...
Old Racer!

Re: Cobra Monaco S Race Seat For Sale 10 years, 10 months ago #16177

I am unable to access my PM messages. Please send a reply to This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Thank you

Re: Cobra Monaco S Race Seat For Sale 10 years, 10 months ago #16181

• joeblow
  • Seasoned Racer
  • Old Racer
Sent email too
Old Racer!

Re: Cobra Monaco S Race Seat For Sale 10 years, 10 months ago #16183

I have no idea what is going on but I am unable to access PM messages and I did not receive an e-mail either. The Gods are against us on this one. My e-mail is This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it and my phone is 951-285-4633. Sorry about all the hassle trying to communicate.
Stan
  • Page:
Moderators: SvoChuck, joepaluch, tcomeau, KLR
Banner
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds