Username Password: Remember me

First 944spec event at VIR
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: First 944spec event at VIR

Re: First 944spec event at VIR 10 years, 6 months ago #16670

• jh36
  • Comp School
True enough! And my go pro was out of battery and didn't catch it. What did we say....24' elevation?
Thanks again for all your help and good clean racing. A taste of things to come.
Jack Higginbotham

Re: First 944spec event at VIR 10 years, 6 months ago #16822

• tcomeau
That's great news about 944 Spec being represented over there. I'm glad you didn't let them stuff you into GTS or cup. Keep posting the class results and talking it up!
Tim
Tim Comeau
SoCal 944 Spec #22 since Feb 2003.
Let's keep building it!

Re: First 944spec event at VIR 10 years, 6 months ago #16825

• jh36
  • Comp School
Will do! As a matter of fact, we are busy building another car to grow by one in the off season. Will keep you posted and thanks for the moral support!
Jack Higginbotham

Re: First 944spec event at VIR 10 years, 1 month ago #17566

• AgRacer
  • Administrator
Posting this here since there isn't anything going on in the Mid-Atlantic forum. I already had everything loaded so I decided to do the VIR event on 22-23 March right after Road Atlanta. There was one other 944Spec car in attendance so I was just focusing on getting to know the track and got another chance at improving my rain setup (2 rain races in a row a week apart). Videos below.

Fastest dry lap of the week end was a 2:19.9. Possibly my second favorite track I've run only to COTA.

I heard there are two other 944Spec cars in the region, but they rarely come play. The one 944Spec car that did show said he might switch to GTS1 next season due to the lack of cars. Depending on where the Eastern Championships are next season, I may make Mid-Atlantic my home region since the 2 main tracks are closer.
J. Stanley
NASA-SE Region 944 Spec Series Director
Yellow #60
  • Page:
Banner
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds