Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

1987 944 For Sale
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1987 944 For Sale

Re:1987 944 For Sale 15 years, 8 months ago #2086

Your Welcome, your car looks like my racecar that I sold. I am interested where that care went, it was an 87 originally burgandy, I repainted it silver, the front and rear bumper pads were removed and it had cookie cutters on it, it was a non-sunroof car, last I heard it went to CA.

My 87 needs to go by mid-Sept. so someone needs to come get it.

Joe, as you know I have a daughter also (6 and in 1st grade), she used to hang out at the track when she was a baby, I got rid of the racecar and bought a Jeep, I guess you figured out how to go the opposite direction

Dan

Re:1987 944 For Sale 15 years, 8 months ago #2087

Dan,
Your old racecar is still owned by the two guys you sold it to. Jim was driving it for bit on and off. Mostly off. Then Steve started driving lately. I think it still wears the decals you put on it years ago.

As for keeping my car... Well I got lucky in that it was built and I have a place to store it. As such it costs me nothing to just hold on to. It has been reliable so operating costs have been very manageable.
Joe Paluch
944 Spec #94 Gina Marie Paper Designs
Arizona Regional 944 Spec Director, National Rules Coordinator
2006 Az Champion - 944 Spec Racer Since 2002

Re:1987 944 For Sale 15 years, 8 months ago #2098

Joe,

That's great to hear about my old racecar, I am glad it' still in AZ, it was a fast car. I moved on to a new hobby, Flying, I got my Private Pilot License about a year ago and have been loving it. Sedona for breakfast and Tucson for Lunch!

I need to get rid of this 944 as it is just sitting, it's not quite nice enough for a touring car but solid for a spec car, I will post it on autotrader next week if none of you guys want it.

Dan
  • Page:
Banner
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds