Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

We're starting the process!!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: We're starting the process!!!

Re:We're starting the process!!! 14 years, 8 months ago #5402

I didn't know there were "cheap" camber plates. Can you tell me where you got them?

Thanks,
Michael

Re:We're starting the process!!! 14 years, 8 months ago #5404

• 944cer
  • Seasoned Racer
They have been mentioned here on other threads. I and others have gotten them off ebay. Check the other threads on Mookeh camber plates. They are cheap, easy to install but do limit shock travel and you may want to replace some of the bolts because they are shorter than they should be.
Last Edit: 14 years, 8 months ago by 944cer.

Re:We're starting the process!!! 14 years, 8 months ago #5406

michaelreich wrote:
I didn't know there were "cheap" camber plates. Can you tell me where you got them?

Thanks,
Michael

Everyone I know that has them got them on Ebay. Here's a link to a current item.

David Wright
#96 944 Spec
NASA Rocky Mountain HPDE 2 Group Leader

Re:We're starting the process!!! 14 years, 8 months ago #5420

Thanks for the help! Found the camber plates.

Another question, totally unrelated. Seats.
I do not see anywhere in the CCR or Spec944 rules where it requires a current FIA date on seats. I see some MOMO seats that have FIA good through 2011. Will they become illegal then, as do belts? This does not seem logical to me.

Re:We're starting the process!!! 14 years, 8 months ago #5421

this would be a ccr issue ... when fia seats expire they just need a seat back brace

Re:We're starting the process!!! 14 years, 8 months ago #5422

• Weston
  • Seasoned Racer
  • Destroyer of Chris
SvoChuck wrote:
this would be a ccr issue ... when fia seats expire they just need a seat back brace

Yup, I'm running an expired OMP seat with a brace. Just make sure it's a seat that's appropriate to run with a brace... Some without a solid back (such as the Corbeau Forza) wouldn't be so safe with a typical seat-back brace.
#22 - Red 1983 Porsche 944 - Rocky Mountain

944 Pics & Video
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds