Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

correction to Sundays results.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA Rocky Mountain Region

www.nasarockymountain.com/

TOPIC: correction to Sundays results.

Re:correction to Sundays results. 16 years, 1 month ago #478

well it looks like dave is at the back agian ??? i will get it figures out soon.

Re:correction to Sundays results. 16 years, 1 month ago #486

The finish order is still under review for Sundays main race . I will let yall know as soon as it's done.

Joe , yes 4 drops and please use the AZ system for points.

Re:correction to Sundays results. 16 years, 1 month ago #495

• dgrande
  • Drivers Ed
Someone mentioned the CDOC points - Don't we have to send a photo to them showing we ran their stickers? Do we do that individually or is this a group thing?

Re:correction to Sundays results. 16 years, 1 month ago #496

I would guess individually ... the same way they made us sign up. I will try nd do it for everyone.

Re:correction to Sundays results. 16 years, 1 month ago #499

Yes Individualy.

I just got finished processing my CDOC awards/process.

The way it goes is like this. (most of you have completed 1 & 2)

1) Contact Mark to have him send 4 decals and sign you up
2) Apply decals.
3) Get photo of the car showing decals. (I sent in two photo to clearly show I was running the stickers
4) Run race.
5) Email Photo of the car & link to race results to Mark. He will let you know that you have $$$ of CDOC credits. This needs to be completed 10 days after the race. I like to use the results on 944spec.org as they are offical. In our region Mylaps is rarely 100% accurate, but results from the track are. I just take mylaps and make the adjustments as needed and publish.
6) Pick what CDOC stuff you want and contact Mark to use those $$$. You can't use them on line.

They want them used in less than 30 days. So it is not that easy to store them up and use them all at once. I earned $200 from my first race weekend and got a set of gloves that I really needed badly and used the rest for a set of brake pads. I still had to pay, but $50 for a set of nice Alpinestars gloves and a set of Hawk blues is not a bad deal.
Joe Paluch
944 Spec #94 Gina Marie Paper Designs
Arizona Regional 944 Spec Director, National Rules Coordinator
2006 Az Champion - 944 Spec Racer Since 2002
Last Edit: 16 years, 1 month ago by joepaluch.

Re:correction to Sundays results. 16 years, 1 month ago #501

SvoChuck wrote:
The finish order is still under review for Sundays main race . I will let yall know as soon as it's done.

Joe , yes 4 drops and please use the AZ system for points.

Ok, just let me know.

I have the results processed as they stand from My laps as of 7am Az time Wedendsday. I won't publish until I get the word from you.
Joe Paluch
944 Spec #94 Gina Marie Paper Designs
Arizona Regional 944 Spec Director, National Rules Coordinator
2006 Az Champion - 944 Spec Racer Since 2002
Moderators: SvoChuck, dmdirks
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds