Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

2014 Texas Area Season
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: 2014 Texas Area Season

Re: 2014 Texas Area Season 10 years, 1 month ago #17548

Hello All,

I am new to the 944 racing world and getting started in NASA HPDE. I am currently checked out to HPDE 3 and hope to have my NASA license as soon as possible. I've also done a bit of Lemons racing but prefer the 944 (of course!)

I did the NASA events in Jan (Houston) and Mar (Cresson) and am signed up for DE at TWS in April. My car was owned and run in the Rocky Mountain region for a few years so if it's not up to the 2014 rules it's close.

I would appreciate any/all insight and help.

-Stephen

Re: 2014 Texas Area Season 10 years, 1 month ago #17549

Stephen
We've talked and u know if there is anything I can do to help let me know.
I have parts tires and stuff. We're also close enough we can meet and go over every thing or just have a brew.
Phil
944 spec

Re: 2014 Texas Area Season 10 years, 1 month ago #17550

Phil - thanks, I appreciate your willingness to help a great deal! I'm going to be at TWS with NASA in April and hope to see you there. I'm hopeful I can get out on track with you for some of the fall dates and mix it up a little! -Stephen

Re: 2014 Texas Area Season 9 years, 11 months ago #17811

• cefrahm
  • Drivers Ed
Bill,

I saw your car at the DE last weekend and tried to find you. I am planning on the Sept DE so maybe we can zero in then.

First I me since Feb I had the car out . Felt pretty good but need to make the suspension mods. Do you have a good shop that could do the work? Also, really liked your car set up especially the dash. Who makes it?

Regards, Chuck #22

Re: 2014 Texas Area Season 9 years, 11 months ago #17815

• bg993
  • Comp School
Chuck,

Sorry I missed you! I kept wanting to track you down (I saw your car), but I was pretty busy! The dash came from a guy in FL (CCP Fabrication), I bought it on ebay. For the suspension work, I did my own install, and then had it aligned at RAC Performance. Let's catch up live, my mobile number is 214.364.7483.

Bill
Bill
SP1 - Done!
951 - Long Gone
993 - Why did I sell this?
Moderators: Timwold
Banner
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds