Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

2014 Texas Area Season
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: 2014 Texas Area Season

Re: 2014 Texas Area Season 10 years, 5 months ago #16963

I plan doing my first race at TWS in March. Will see how that goes and take it from there.

Kevin Miitchell

Re: 2014 Texas Area Season 10 years, 4 months ago #17143

• AgRacer
  • Administrator
Any of you Texas guys gonna tow out to Barber (Feb 15-16) for the 4 region event? Pricing is discounted right now through the first by $50. There is already 5 cars projected to be there. It's just a short trip down I-20 from the DFW area. If you need an extra day of track time to make it worth it, the Friday T&T is still open to more cars.
J. Stanley
NASA-SE Region 944 Spec Series Director
Yellow #60
Last Edit: 10 years, 4 months ago by AgRacer.

Re: 2014 Texas Area Season 10 years, 4 months ago #17145

• Timwold
Jason-
I will not be able to make it to Barber. I am getting a re spray done on my car and it will not be ready in February. Good luck.

It is looking like we will have 10 plus at TWS in March- you should rent a car from blazer or comes.
Todd Imwold
1983 Spec Car #143

Re: 2014 Texas Area Season 10 years, 4 months ago #17147

• AgRacer
  • Administrator
Heh, if I come back to Texas for a race its going to be for the COTA event again so I can chase after the salmon pig some more. Ive been reviewing videos from that race since it was my last one in prep for this coming year. That car had some legs down the back straight. He was pulling me even without the draft.

BTW, Ill have had my car 2 years in April and have still not had it on the same track twice. The streak continues for the first couple races this year too since Im in NC. Im trading TWS, Hallett, and COTA for Road Atlanta, VIR, and Barber. Not that bad of a trade...
J. Stanley
NASA-SE Region 944 Spec Series Director
Yellow #60
Last Edit: 10 years, 4 months ago by AgRacer.

Re: 2014 Texas Area Season 10 years, 4 months ago #17153

• Timwold
Blazer and Steve Coomes will be at the PCA race at Road Atlanta. You should continue your race with them there.
Todd Imwold
1983 Spec Car #143

Re: 2014 Texas Area Season 10 years, 3 months ago #17224

• cefrahm
  • Drivers Ed
Hi, my name is Chuck Frahm. I am just getting started.
Moderators: Timwold
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds