Username Password: Remember me

Thunderhill May 14 & 15 Roll Call
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California North Region Website

nasanorcal.com/

TOPIC: Thunderhill May 14 & 15 Roll Call

Thunderhill May 14 & 15 Roll Call 12 years, 12 months ago #10685

Who's going?

I'm currently on the fence as my new torsion bars haven't come in yet. I'm hoping to have them before this weekend so I have some time to get everything set up. If I don't get them, I'll have to set the car up next week after work one day (assuming they come). I also have some paint on order so I can spray the new bodywork and avoid being kicked out for too ugly. In summary I hope to make it but not so sure.

How about everyone else?

Re: Thunderhill May 14 & 15 Roll Call 12 years, 11 months ago #10694

• JerryW
  • Endurance Racer
  • If you feel in control you arent going fast enough
I'll be there
Jerry Whitteridge
Norcal #552

Re: Thunderhill May 14 & 15 Roll Call 12 years, 11 months ago #10705

• rd7839
  • Endurance Racer
I hope I'll be there. My rotors are shot and the new ones might not be here on time but I think I can get one more weekend out of the old ones.

Re: Thunderhill May 14 & 15 Roll Call 12 years, 11 months ago #10709

• JerryW
  • Endurance Racer
  • If you feel in control you arent going fast enough
You claim you aren't using your brakes !
Jerry Whitteridge
Norcal #552

Re: Thunderhill May 14 & 15 Roll Call 12 years, 11 months ago #10717

• rd7839
  • Endurance Racer
I just use them to keep from running into the back of you when I'm lapping you!!!

Steve, I want a rematch! You have to make it so I can beat you fair and square(sort of). You were quick on those stock torsion bars so maybe you should run them all year. Jerry's car should be much quicker now with his new setup underneath it so that should make a good battle between you guys, and anybody else that shows up, for second!

Re: Thunderhill May 14 & 15 Roll Call 12 years, 11 months ago #10719

Still no torsion bars but I'm optimistic. I don't think I'm coming out on the stock bars again but I might pull an all-nighter and set the car up at the last minute if I get the bars.

Ron - I've got spare rotors in my trailer. We could easily swap them at the track for you if I make it. It's 10 minutes per side - no big deal.
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds