Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

November Toyo crunch time, need all to step up !
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California North Region Website

nasanorcal.com/

TOPIC: November Toyo crunch time, need all to step up !

November Toyo crunch time, need all to step up ! 12 years, 6 months ago #11901

I think everyone knows that we are down to crunch time for the regional championship tire money. We have 6 races in the bank now with 5 or more starters. For the contigency, we need 8 races with 5+ starters so both November races are vital to ensure the contingency.

I'm open to doing whatever is necessary to bring people out and I think the other competitors for the bucks are in the same boat.

So far we have:

Big Dog
Ron
Ken (IO Port Ken driving Ken Huey's car)
Me

We need a 5th at least and 6th would be great to allow for a breakdown or incident.

Who's in?

Re: November Toyo crunch time, need all to step up ! 12 years, 6 months ago #11907

• JerryW
  • Endurance Racer
  • If you feel in control you arent going fast enough
I'll know by the end of the week, but I'm iffy due to a work commitment. If you can find another **Certain** driver lean on him.
I'm also trying to workout how we can get Greg to run on Sunday with a cover person for Sat.

PS if I miss this weekend I'll break my perfect attendance record (grrrr)
Jerry Whitteridge
Norcal #552
Last Edit: 12 years, 6 months ago by JerryW.

Re: November Toyo crunch time, need all to step up ! 12 years, 5 months ago #11911

• Big Dog
  • Banned
Well, Steve. Just what are you willing to do to ensure that Big Dog does actually race instead of just doing HPDE 1? Does Big Dog get the pole? Does Big Dog get a full straight lead from, say, turn 11 to the start line? Do you have to run on full tread 888's? Do you carry 200 pounds of "reward weight? How about all of the above????

You can count me in. Greg will drive the 12 car on Sunday. We need someone for Saturday. How about Rick for Saturday?
Jim Foxx

Re: November Toyo crunch time, need all to step up ! 12 years, 5 months ago #11912

How about beer and steak? Lobster? Inverted field?

I think I showed over the weekend that the pole isn't necessarily an advantage at Sears, at least against Rick.

Aubie is the other wild card that we could probably convince. I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is and pay some entry fees.

Re: November Toyo crunch time, need all to step up ! 12 years, 5 months ago #11943

I've got a friend at work that currently races a Honda but has raced all different makes. He will be there that weekend. If Greg can only drive Sunday, he will at least take the start for us Saturday - assuming whatever car owner is lending Greg a car is willing to allow that

Re: November Toyo crunch time, need all to step up ! 12 years, 5 months ago #11945

Anyone care to explain to a noob how the Toyo regional tire money works?
Darin Fister
Mark DiPietro
FD Motorsports
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds