Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

November Toyo crunch time, need all to step up !
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California North Region Website

nasanorcal.com/

TOPIC: November Toyo crunch time, need all to step up !

Re: November Toyo crunch time, need all to step up ! 12 years, 6 months ago #11998

Big Dog,

Give Jason at Paragon a call on the bump stops. He has them in stock and can overnight them to you.

Hope you guys get your cars together and have a great race.

Jim R.
Jim Richmond
Capt Squid

Re: November Toyo crunch time, need all to step up ! 12 years, 6 months ago #11999

• Big Dog
  • Banned
Thanks, Jim. I will do that.

I checked my inventory list and it seems that I do not have a spare set of Koni's for the front. I do have a set for the rear. That means I will have to fix the ones in the car. I have called Art, at Auto Point. He was kind enough to say "Sure, bring both cars over on Tuesday". He is ready to do whatever is needed to get both cars ready to race.

Greg, the 12 car will be ready for you on Sunday. Just bring your typical "Bad Ass So Cal" attitude and we will have some fun, especially since Steve has kindly offered to start at the rear and spot us 1/2 a lap at the start.

Big Dog
Jim Foxx

Re: November Toyo crunch time, need all to step up ! 12 years, 6 months ago #12000

Jim,

The area behind the main grandstand (HPDE area) is our normal go-to when we lose our assigned spot.

Glad Art is hooking you up. Let me know if there is anything I can bring.

Steve

Re: November Toyo crunch time, need all to step up ! 12 years, 6 months ago #12034

• Big Dog
  • Banned
Big Dog and Katie are back.

We arrived at Art's shop this afternoon and set about getting her seat fitted into the 12 car. He will rework the muffler as well. Then he will fix the few issues on the 16 car so it will be ready for the weekend. I plan to load the cars back into the trailer tomorrow and get the Mothership back to Infineon and then head out for wine tasting.

Will anyone be around for Friday evening dinner? If so, let's get a plan up.

Do we have the needed 5 cars for Saturday? What about Sunday?

Big Dog
Jim Foxx

Re: November Toyo crunch time, need all to step up ! 12 years, 6 months ago #12035

Is Katie racing?

I think we have 5 just covered both days.

Sat:

Big Dog
Ron
Me
Ken
Aubie
(I have a friend at the track willing to start a car Sat if necessary if you will loan your car)

Sun:

Big Dog
Ron
Me
Ken
Aubie
Greg

Does that sound right? If Katie is racing, that gives us a bit more room for error.

Re: November Toyo crunch time, need all to step up ! 12 years, 6 months ago #12044

• Big Dog
  • Banned
Katie is not racing, just yet. She does not have a competition license but I am hopeful that she will soon. I want to keep her away from more skydiving. Keep her on 4 wheels. Seems much safer to me.

Big Dog
Jim Foxx
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds