Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

November Toyo crunch time, need all to step up !
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California North Region Website

nasanorcal.com/

TOPIC: November Toyo crunch time, need all to step up !

Re: November Toyo crunch time, need all to step up ! 12 years, 5 months ago #12052

• rd7839
  • Endurance Racer
I will probably be at the track late friday night so don't count me for dinner. How about saturday night? NASA bbq or go it alone? Jim, could I possibly tap into the motherships generator for some power? It might get cold at night and I may have to run a heater to keep my bones from freezing!!

Re: November Toyo crunch time, need all to step up ! 12 years, 5 months ago #12053

• cbuzzetti
  • Endurance Racer
  • 944 Spec = The best racing on the planet
You guys have a great weekend.

Greg the #12 car is real fast so just let her run, dont hold her back!!!
2018 NASA 944Spec National Champ
2018 NASA ST5 P2 944 Nationals COTA
2017 NASA 944Spec WSC P3
2016 NASA PTD-944 WSC P2
2015 NASA GTS1 Western Champion
2014 NASA 944Spec Western Champion
2013 NASA 944Spec So-Cal Regional Champion
2013 NASA 944Spec National P3
2010 NASA GTS-1 National Champion
2010 NASA 944Spec National P3
2010 NASA So-Cal 944Spec Regional Champion
2009 NASA 944Spec National Champion

Re: November Toyo crunch time, need all to step up ! 12 years, 5 months ago #12055

• Big Dog
  • Banned
Ron, the only problem with the Mothership generator is that it only runs when it is needed to recharge the batteries. Even though it sometimes seems like it runs all night, it does not.

Jim
Jim Foxx

Re: November Toyo crunch time, need all to step up ! 12 years, 5 months ago #12056

I'm planning to come up Saturday morning. Not sure yet if I'll make it in time for warm ups. With both groups running, there won't be much space to warm up anyway. Please try to save me a spot if you can!

Re: November Toyo crunch time, need all to step up ! 12 years, 5 months ago #12057

• JerryW
  • Endurance Racer
  • If you feel in control you arent going fast enough
Ron - If you can swing by here, I'll lend you my gen if you don't find another way.
Jerry Whitteridge
Norcal #552

Re: November Toyo crunch time, need all to step up ! 12 years, 5 months ago #12062

• Big Dog
  • Banned
The Mothership has staked out space in the HPDE aisle, close to the grandstands. I just hope to protect it until reinforcements arrive with cars/trailers, etc. (I forgot to put my cones back into the Mothership).

Katie and Big Dog are off the tour the Sonoma wine country today after a great day yesterday in the Napa area. Katie found a great dinner spot at Bottega. Every dish was amazing and we are anticipating more of the same today. (She has been researching great joints for weeks. )

Cheers, all, for now and get some reinforcements here to protect our turf.

Big Dog and the Katie
Jim Foxx
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds