May Racing
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California North Region Website

nasanorcal.com/

TOPIC: May Racing

May Racing 11 years, 11 months ago #13161

• Big Dog
  • Banned
Gentlemen, be warned. Big Dog is coming for you all!

When we were putting the new exhaust system on the car, we found the left caster block bushing was GONE! At least the rear half of it! I have no idea when it disassociated itself from the car but a new one has been ordered. While I am not an expert in such matters, I am guessing that having the A arm flopping around is a bad thing for handling.

Katie will be with me for the weekend. She will be doing her first HPDE in her 12 car so, even though it will be tough for all of you, please be nice to her so she will come back. As a skydiver, with 1,600 jumps, she is competitive so I expect that she will move quickly towards her competition license and contribute another car to the group.

Big Dog
Jim Foxx

Re: May Racing 11 years, 11 months ago #13166

Excuses, excuses

We'll be there with the usual family contingent and planning to all camp at the track so we'll have to plan some good food.

It will be great to see Katie on track. I'm sure she will quickly want more thrill and be racing with us in no time. Slippery slope my friend.

Re: May Racing 11 years, 11 months ago #13167

• rd7839
  • Endurance Racer
I'm putting my car back together today as well, I ruined another wheel bearing! Maybe it's from all the maneuvering I have to do to keep from hitting the spinning cars in front of me!

I will be there and Kim should make it as well.

Re: May Racing 11 years, 11 months ago #13168

• JerryW
  • Endurance Racer
  • If you feel in control you arent going fast enough
And I'll be there too.
Jerry Whitteridge
Norcal #552

Re: May Racing 11 years, 11 months ago #13173

• Big Dog
  • Banned
OK, then. We need to get a food program started. What does the Lewis family like?

I am thinking Friday evening. I assume that NASA is doing their Saturday evening thing. I have the BBQ that hooks up to the Mothership so it will be out and available for anyone that wants to use it for breakfast, lunch, snacks, anytime. It has an lignite button so it is easy to start.

For Friday evening, how about a Mexican theme. Margaritas, carne asada and pulled pork for tacos and burritos, rice, refried beans, chips, salsa, fixings. Katie can get carne asada to cook on the BBQ and will slow cook a pork roast to use as pulled pork fillings.

Of course, that is just one idea that came to us. Jump in with other ideas.

Big Dog, Little Kat, the Piper and the Mothership
Jim Foxx

Re: May Racing 11 years, 11 months ago #13174

• rd7839
  • Endurance Racer
Mexican sounds good. I was going to bring carne asada so if you want me to pick some up as well let me know. I'll also get the salsa and I'll make sure to bring enough to spill on Steve's family and still have enough left over.
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds