NASA California North Region Website

nasanorcal.com/
  • Page:

TOPIC: There's a new racer in town

There's a new racer in town 11 years, 4 months ago #14860

• Katie
  • Drivers Ed
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted everyone to know that I completed Raptor Race School in AZ. It was an amazing experience and I am now looking foward to racing all of you next season.

PLEASE REMEMBER I AM THE RED CAR WITH THE NUMBER 12 ON IT. SO when Big Dog and I are in the races, feel free to beat up on the Red number 16 car NOT the Red 12 car.

Lookng foward to it
Lil Kat

Re: There's a new racer in town 11 years, 4 months ago #14861

• Big Dog
  • Banned
WHAT?????? The Red 16 car needs protection, Ken. As our honorable leader, I am sure you will do what is needed.

Lil'Kat is SO looking forward to joining in the fun with all of you. It is promising to be a great season.

Big Dog
Jim Foxx

Re: There's a new racer in town 11 years, 4 months ago #14862

• JerryW
  • Endurance Racer
  • If you feel in control you arent going fast enough
Us po hicks have troubles with numbers we have to take our shoes and socks off to count. Hard to tell the difference when the numbers are so similar.
Jerry Whitteridge
Norcal #552

Re: There's a new racer in town 11 years, 4 months ago #14863

• Big Dog
  • Banned
Now there is you a sight. A hick with a British accent! I am having trouble with that picture, Jerry. You class us real hicks up, my friend.

I think the food will be better with Lil'Kat at more races. Heck, she wants an Iron Skillet cook off this summer with you guys. She wants the 944 Spec group to gain racers because of the Friday night food program. She has learned new stuff from her week at the Culinary Institute and plans to bring it to the track.

When is the first race this year?

Big Dog
Red 16 car (with cameras pointing front and back next year.
Jim Foxx

Re: There's a new racer in town 11 years, 4 months ago #14864

Congratulations Katie, can't wait to see you open a can of whoop ass on those boys!

Happy Holidays to you and Jim #16
Norman #99

Re: There's a new racer in town 11 years, 4 months ago #14866

• Katie
  • Drivers Ed
Yep thats right folks, I cook, I clean, AND I am exceptionally good at every thing I try. So it may take a little time to get up to speed with you boys but I have no doubt that I will kick ass soon.

In addition, I am not above bribery, you know those cold lonely nights at the track could be made just a little easier with some yummy food and delicious wine to pair, IF the 16 car just mysteriously broke down before the race.

lil kat
Lil Kat
  • Page:
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds