Thunderhill Roll Call
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California North Region Website

nasanorcal.com/

TOPIC: Thunderhill Roll Call

Thunderhill Roll Call 11 years ago #15494

• Big Dog
  • Banned
Come one, come all, records will fall. The Thunderhill track record should be up for grabs regardless of the temperature and everyone should be there to get a shot at it.

Even though temps were high and track conditions were poor at Sonoma two weeks ago, there is a new track record that I am sure will not stand for long when Steve gets the RR's hooked up through turn 10. He will be flat footing it out of the esses and down to the braking point for turn 11, no doubt.

There is a test day on the Friday before the NASA event and Big Dog and Lil'Kat are signed up for it. Alignment settings and tire pressures will be up for fine tuning on Friday. I have a new memory pyrometer and will be using it so come out and do some setup work on your cars. I want to see a new track record with every session, starting Saturday morning practice and ending with Sunday's race.

What about dinner for Friday evening. Who is in for it?

Big Dog and Lil'Kat
Jim Foxx

Re: Thunderhill Roll Call 11 years ago #15498

• JerryW
  • Endurance Racer
  • If you feel in control you arent going fast enough
I should be there - Not sure if I will Test and Tune but will be there in time for dinner fri.
Jerry Whitteridge
Norcal #552

Re: Thunderhill Roll Call 11 years ago #15501

• rd7839
  • Endurance Racer
I should be there as well.

Re: Thunderhill Roll Call 11 years ago #15512

JerryW wrote:
I should be there - Not sure if I will Test and Tune but will be there in time for dinner fri.

Ditto

Re: Thunderhill Roll Call 11 years ago #15513

...and don't forget the sombreros

Re: Thunderhill Roll Call 11 years ago #15514

• rd7839
  • Endurance Racer
Is it birthday time again?
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds