(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California North Region Website

nasanorcal.com/
  • Page:

TOPIC: Porsches at the Point

Porsches at the Point 10 years, 7 months ago #16582

• Big Dog
  • Banned
It is October and that means "Porsches at the Point" is coming up. Anyone that loves Porsches, racing Porsches, wants to attend this event as a spectator or racer. It is a large gathering of racing Porches in all levels of prep. There are ground pounders, flame throwers, fast cars, loud cars, winged cars, all manner of Porsches.

Our 944's have a great turnout for this event and there is great racing throughout the pack. There should be Spec Boxters, as well, and we are competitive with many of them, adding another element of competition.

If you are thinking about making one, out of the area event, this is the one to attend on the West Coast.

Come celebrate the legendary Porsche racing cars at a legendary track, Sears Point, for a great weekend of racing and Porsche watching.

Big Dog, Lil'Kat, the Piper and the Mothership
Jim Foxx

Re: Porsches at the Point 10 years, 7 months ago #16587

I'm already signed up!

Re: Porsches at the Point 10 years, 6 months ago #16636

• Big Dog
  • Banned
Jason had a great weekend at Buttonwillow. Now it is time for him to join us at Porsches at the Point and get a taste of what real work is all about.

Big Dog, Lil'Kat, Piper, and the Mothership

p.s. Jason, bring your Pit Chick and your pit crew.
Jim Foxx

Re: Porsches at the Point 10 years, 6 months ago #16638

• BritRacer
  • Seasoned Racer
The weekend went well and hopefully Racing concepts will provide a recommendation for my license any day. I am busy organizing my medical (waiting to hear back from the doctor).

I am trying.
Jason Jane
Norcal

Re: Porsches at the Point 10 years, 6 months ago #16641

• JerryW
  • Endurance Racer
  • If you feel in control you arent going fast enough
If you can't get your Doc to play Chris Murray in Castro Valley is a PRC member and can do the medical.
Jerry Whitteridge
Norcal #552

Re: Porsches at the Point 10 years, 6 months ago #16704

• BritRacer
  • Seasoned Racer
Guess who just signed up . Obviously dependent on license and tech but fingers crossed!
Jason Jane
Norcal
  • Page:
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds