Username Password: Remember me

Tail Gate BBQ Lunch at T-Hill 8/23-8/24
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California North Region Website

nasanorcal.com/
  • Page:

TOPIC: Tail Gate BBQ Lunch at T-Hill 8/23-8/24

Tail Gate BBQ Lunch at T-Hill 8/23-8/24 15 years, 10 months ago #1811

I just picked up a portable Weber gas grill that I can bring to T-Hill. I talked it over with Ken and he said he would rather chip in and split the expenses for food. Either you can bring your own marinated food to cook on the bbq grill or I can count you in and buy some food for everyone to share.

I am thinking about things that are relatively easy to cook like Yoshida Sauce Marinated Chicken Wings, Rib Eye or New York Steak marinated with a rub or salt/pepper/garlic salt sandwich, Korean Short Ribs without the bones. Any other requests? Drinks? Steak Rolls/Buns? We can pick up condiments at the concession stand.

We can do steak sandwiches for Saturday's lunch and chicken wings and short ribs for Sunday. If this sounds good to you, please post below with your name so I can get a head count. If you want to bring your own food to cook, you are more than welcome since not everyone likes red meat but you will have to wait your turn.

1) Sidney
2) Ken
3) Steve

PS. It is not a big bbq grill so everyone has to be patient for their food.
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics
Last Edit: 15 years, 10 months ago by Litespeeds.

Re:Tail Gate BBQ Lunch at T-Hill 8/23-8/24 15 years, 9 months ago #1812

• JerryW
  • Endurance Racer
  • If you feel in control you arent going fast enough
Steak Sandwiches sounds good to me.

Count me in
Jerry Whitteridge
Norcal #552

Re:Tail Gate BBQ Lunch at T-Hill 8/23-8/24 15 years, 9 months ago #1842

What's up Norcal guys? Please post below if you want me to add you to the list or not. I don't want to wait for the last minute to get all the food for the bbq. As of 7/15/08, these are the people who have replied:

1) Sidney
2) Ken
3) Steve
4) Jerry
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics

Re:Tail Gate BBQ Lunch at T-Hill 8/23-8/24 15 years, 9 months ago #1843

• Gary_44
  • Seasoned Racer
I'll be bringing 4 people with at least one voracious teenager, so I don't want to overload your grill.
Thanks for the offer though!

Gary.
\"There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.\"
--- Ernest Hemmingway

Re:Tail Gate BBQ Lunch at T-Hill 8/23-8/24 15 years, 9 months ago #1844

• rd7839
  • Endurance Racer
I hope to be included in the BBQ but I don't know if my car will be done by then. But then again, I will probably stop by the track even if it's not. How about I just bring my own food and steal some grill space from you?

Re:Tail Gate BBQ Lunch at T-Hill 8/23-8/24 15 years, 9 months ago #1849

Thanks for the reply Gary.

Sure Ron, you can bring your own stuff to grill.
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics
  • Page:
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds