(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California North Region Website

nasanorcal.com/
  • Page:

TOPIC: My car

My car 15 years, 9 months ago #1882

• rd7839
  • Endurance Racer
If anybody is stopping by Autopoint soon, give my love to my baby for me! She's been at Art's for awhile and I miss her already! I don't know what the status is for her yet, so if you want to snap some pic's and tell me how it's going.

I'm thinking of changing her name to Gloria, which sounds like a good trailer park girl's name, which epitomizes her perfectly; still got the good looks, but has a few hard miles on her and some baggage in tow. She just needs that one good man to rescue her from her hard life, to appreciate that sexy body, but respect her for her abilities. Someone to whisper affectionately in her ear but push her to her limits. Someone to let her stretch the thoroughbred legs she was born with and pamper her like a queen when she's through.

I hope my wife doesn't read this, she may get jealous!

Re:My car 15 years, 9 months ago #1885

• pixrken
  • NorCal 944-Spec Director
Uhhhh..... A slow week for you too?
This is what happens when we have a month without a race to keep sane.
We have Sid, Jonathan, Jeremy and myself doing auto crosses, Steve & Jerry removing additional weight from their cars, Rick building a garage, Greg teaching his kids how to wash cars and you attending dirt track races and writing love letters to your car.

Mike (944-SPEC #718) drop off a car at Arts on Saturday and said your car was on the lift with the engine out of it.
I'm helping Aubie drop off his pumpkin car to Arts tomorrow for suspension work and will take pictures of "Gloria".

Hang on Ron, It's just a little over a month till our next race!

Addendum: ...and Gary getting high on acetone fumes cleaning out the interior of his gutted car.
--Ken
Last Edit: 15 years, 9 months ago by pixrken.

Re:My car 15 years, 9 months ago #1886

Are we all going through withdrawal already?

My car is just sitting around on my trailer in my shop and I see it every time I go to work. Not much fun either since I don't want to take her off and stretch her legs out. I'll have to see what else I can do before the next race.
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics
  • Page:
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds