24 Hours of LeMons in December
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California North Region Website

nasanorcal.com/

TOPIC: 24 Hours of LeMons in December

Re:24 Hours of LeMons in December 15 years, 11 months ago #2181

• whaxed
  • Drivers Ed
Let me talk to a few friends. I know a couple people just starting out that might be interested in running the Fish out of Water car with Ron. I need to see if they want to put together the effort to get the car into shape as well. And who knows, I might get pulled in as well...

Re:24 Hours of LeMons in December 15 years, 11 months ago #2182

• Gary_44
  • Seasoned Racer
Sounds like a great way to get some rookie seat time. I just dont see where I'd find time to assist in the car prep, so I can't in good conscience just show up as a driver.
\"There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.\"
--- Ernest Hemmingway

Re:24 Hours of LeMons in December 15 years, 11 months ago #2204

• pixrken
  • NorCal 944-Spec Director
Hi Gary,

You'll welcome to have a seat. This is perfect for a rookie. If you can survive the carnage and contact of a LeMons race, a NASA race will be a walk in the park. Contact in a NASA race is frown upon and if you're a rookie you can lose your racing license.
I still need one more 944-SPEC racer for the minimum four person team.
--Ken

Re:24 Hours of LeMons in December 15 years, 11 months ago #2297

• pixrken
Looks like I'll be able to make it to the LeMons race.
My first order of business was to recruit John @ EASY to join the team. John gives us a good chance to get back into the race if we get hit and can bring lots of spare parts.

Welcome the 2008 "Fish out of Water" LeMons team!
1. Ron
2. Aubie
3. Ken
4. John
5. Kimberly

Something came up for Gary and he won't be able to make it.

We'll be joining three other 944 teams this year. Jeremy and Jove's team, the Santa Cruz "Driving while Awesome" team and my understanding is Strasse Porsche parts will be fielding a 944 team also.

Good luck to all the 944 teams in the "Arse Freeze Apalooza" 24 Hours of LeMons race n December!
--Ken

Re:24 Hours of LeMons in December 15 years, 11 months ago #2301

So what new theme have you come up with for this year Ken? I am sure Art will be glad to see the LeMon's car out of his lot.
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics

Re:24 Hours of LeMons in December 15 years, 11 months ago #2303

• pixrken
TRASH-e

You guys will see the new theme soon.
I'm working with the guy that build the harpoon cannon last year to build me a couple of robotic arms.
--Ken
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds