NASA California North Region Website

nasanorcal.com/
  • Page:

TOPIC: Infineon

Infineon 15 years, 8 months ago #2101

• Utah944
  • Junior Racer
two items

1. I watched the IRL race this weekend and was wondering if that is the configuration we will run in November?

2. It looks like my trip this year will be the november Infineon race. I would love to make the porsche at the point but toomuch is going on in October for me to make it.

ken has stated he will not be there in November (maybe next year ken) Looks like Litespeed will be there. Who else is planning on it?

I am working on bringing some Utah guys. What will the weather be like and my wife is coming with me as we plan to spend some time in wine country. where should be go?

Re:Infineon 15 years, 8 months ago #2102

• pixrken
  • NorCal 944-Spec Director
Hi Todd,

You will not be running the IRL configuration. They were using 9a and 11a when I was watching them at the practice.
You should be running the course in the dark line of this picture. Sometimes we run 7 or the longer 7a configuration.

Too bad you can't make the October event because it will be a larger field and you get to race with other Porsches instead of those pesky PT, HC, E30 and misc cars.

November in NorCal is still very nice, nights will be a little cooler so bring a light jacket.

Do plan to come out next year for the "Porsche at the Point". I plan to make this a feature annual CASH race starting next year and it will be the biggest event for NorCal.
--Ken

Re:Infineon 15 years, 8 months ago #2103

• JerryW
  • Endurance Racer
  • If you feel in control you arent going fast enough
I'm planning to run in Nov so there will be at least 1 Nor Cal rep there.
Jerry Whitteridge
Norcal #552

Re:Infineon 15 years, 8 months ago #2104

• Utah944
  • Junior Racer
Looking forward to meeting you jerry.

Does anyone have a suggestions as to where to stay in sonoma after the race with my wife?
  • Page:
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds