Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Llihrednuht or Infineon for October's Race?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California North Region Website

nasanorcal.com/
  • Page:

TOPIC: Llihrednuht or Infineon for October's Race?

Llihrednuht or Infineon for October's Race? 15 years, 8 months ago #2124

So the next race that counts for points is either the early October race at Thunderhill backwards or late October race at Infineon. So who is planning on racing at which event? Only one or the other counts towards points so I'd rather race with a 5 car field to get the maximum Toyo buck payoff.

I am leaning towards Infineon for the October and November race.
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics

Re:Llihrednuht or Infineon for October's Race? 15 years, 8 months ago #2133

• pixrken
  • NorCal 944-Spec Director
Guys,

I know some of you are in the middle of a battle for 2nd and 3rd for the 2008 championships. You can race both October races but only one will count for points.

But... PLEASE try to make the "Porsche at the Point".
I want to support the PRC guys and I'm not kidding when I said I want to get a 944 only race group for next year's 2009 "Porsche at the Point" event.
--Ken

Re:Llihrednuht or Infineon for October's Race? 15 years, 7 months ago #2205

• pixrken
  • NorCal 944-Spec Director
I know the majority are going to the "Porsche at the Point" event but there seems to be some folks interested in doing Thunderhill backwards so let's start a list and see if you guys can get at least five for the full contingencies.

1. Greg #43 - to debug his new car before the "Porsche at the Point" event.
2. Steve #106
3. Sid #38
--Ken

Re:Llihrednuht or Infineon for October's Race? 15 years, 7 months ago #2352

Weather forecast is for RAIN most of the day Friday through Saturday early afternoon. I hope this blows by faster so it can start drying out before qualifying and the race. Sunday is suppose to be beautiful. At least it is not HOT!

I guess it will be just the 3 amigos battling it out for 2nd and 3rd place.
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics

Re:Llihrednuht or Infineon for October's Race? 15 years, 7 months ago #2356

Weather forecast is starting to look much better now with scattered rain at various times of the morning and early afternoon on Saturday. I am hoping this low will blow by quickly and stop raining by 6am so it gives time for the track to dry out for a great weekend. Keep your fingers crossed.
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics

Re:Llihrednuht or Infineon for October's Race? 15 years, 7 months ago #2360

Great race weekend. Weather was in the mid to upper 60's on Saturday with no rain and low 70's on Sunday. Couldn't ask for anything better, except I wished I could have finished Sunday's race as it was intense to say the least. I'll write something up later when I have some time.
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics
  • Page:
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds