Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Youtube video of August battle with Jerry!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California North Region Website

nasanorcal.com/
  • Page:

TOPIC: Youtube video of August battle with Jerry!

Youtube video of August battle with Jerry! 15 years, 7 months ago #2350

• rd7839
  • Endurance Racer
I finally was able to put an edited version of the last T'hill race and battle with Jerry that was a blast! The close races him and I have had so far has made all the work building the car worth it so far. I look forward to battling next season with Rick and Greg for top of the podium!

The glare is really bad and the compressed version is a little hard to follow but if Jerry wants a copy, I can burn a DVD for you.

Enjoy!

Re:Youtube video of August battle with Jerry! 15 years, 7 months ago #2367

• pixrken
  • NorCal 944-Spec Director
Hi Ron,

Thanks for video!
You might want to zoom in a little closer to the windshield to minimize the glare wash-out.
I'll have another digital camcorder for the year-end prize table.
Rick, Jerry and myself have been very happy with the video quality of the digital SD recorders.

Agreed on next season. It'll be a much closer battle for everyone and it'll be a lot of fun.
--Ken

Re:Youtube video of August battle with Jerry! 15 years, 7 months ago #2369

• JerryW
  • Endurance Racer
  • If you feel in control you arent going fast enough
rd7839 wrote:
I finally was able to put an edited version of the last T'hill race and battle with Jerry that was a blast! The close races him and I have had so far has made all the work building the car worth it so far. I look forward to battling next season with Rick and Greg for top of the podium!

The glare is really bad and the compressed version is a little hard to follow but if Jerry wants a copy, I can burn a DVD for you.

Enjoy!

Id love a dvd as well -- but going to try to down load it from U Tube (quality wont be as good as DVD though)
Jerry Whitteridge
Norcal #552
  • Page:
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds