NASA California North Region Website

nasanorcal.com/

TOPIC: Who's going to Llihrednuht?

Re:Who's going to Llihrednuht? 15 years, 3 months ago #4527

• JerryW
  • Endurance Racer
  • If you feel in control you arent going fast enough
rd7839 wrote:
So Jerry, is it just me and you or is Ken going to make it? What about Dan? I still haven't sorted out my front end issues, it's toe'd out one minute and not the next. Everything's tight so I'm not sure what's going on but I'll be there regardless.

Ron

I saw Dan at Buttonwillow and he was coming so probably you and me Sat and the 3 of us Sunday --

I just had to drop the Supersize into GTS as I noticed they was only one session between our race and the GTS race. No time to add gas, rehydrate myself, allow the car to cool etc etc.

Rats.
Jerry Whitteridge
Norcal #552

Re:Who's going to Llihrednuht? 15 years, 3 months ago #4531

• bay924s
  • Comp School
Hey Ron..have you checked the condition of your ball joints, steering rack or ball joints..do you have excessive play? (Yeah..there's a joke somewhere in there) ...

Steve

rd7839 wrote:
So Jerry, is it just me and you or is Ken going to make it? What about Dan? I still haven't sorted out my front end issues, it's toe'd out one minute and not the next. Everything's tight so I'm not sure what's going on but I'll be there regardless.

Ron
Steve Huey
Norcal #106 and sometimes #95 1/2
Last Edit: 15 years, 3 months ago by bay924s.

Re:Who's going to Llihrednuht? 15 years, 3 months ago #4532

• rd7839
  • Endurance Racer
Yeah, I did, the boot is torn on one side but there doesn't appear to be much free play. Do you think I should change them anyway? It's kind of a moot point now for this weekend, I'm already loaded on the trailer ready to go. I won't have any free time between now and saturday to do anything to the car.

Re:Who's going to Llihrednuht? 15 years, 3 months ago #4533

So what about Greg? Has anyone confirmed if he was going or not?
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics

Re:Who's going to Llihrednuht? 15 years, 3 months ago #4536

• JerryW
  • Endurance Racer
  • If you feel in control you arent going fast enough
Litespeeds wrote:
So what about Greg? Has anyone confirmed if he was going or not?

Still don't know Greg or Ken's status for the weekend. Only Ron and I have confirmed (in this thread) we are going.
Jerry Whitteridge
Norcal #552

Re:Who's going to Llihrednuht? 15 years, 3 months ago #4600

So how was the race? Who ended up going and what are the results? Mini report would be great.
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds