(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California North Region Website

nasanorcal.com/
  • Page:

TOPIC: Infineon in Nov

Infineon in Nov 14 years, 5 months ago #6064

• Gary_44
  • Seasoned Racer
Anyone going to the last '09 NASA date at Infineon this year?
For his birthday, I signed my son up for Sunday 11/8. He'll be running #44 and taking some friends along.
\"There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.\"
--- Ernest Hemmingway

Re:Infineon in Nov 14 years, 5 months ago #6065

• JerryW
  • Endurance Racer
  • If you feel in control you arent going fast enough
Should be six of us there
Sid
Ivan
Jerry
Ron
Rick
Greg
Jerry Whitteridge
Norcal #552

Re:Infineon in Nov 14 years, 5 months ago #6095

I will be there doing HPDE in the Miata (still need to get the BMW prepped to sell), but I'll definitely stop by to chat with you all.

I've coordinated something with Jerry Kunzman to bring a number of the kids I teach out to the track to learn about motorsports. I don't suppose you folks would mind me bringing a few of them over to chat informally with them about spec racing? The kids will also be going for parade laps, and if anyone has a spare seat that could drive one of them, I'm sure they'd really appreciate it.

Re:Infineon in Nov 14 years, 5 months ago #6096

• JerryW
  • Endurance Racer
  • If you feel in control you arent going fast enough
Bring them over - we'll be happy to chat. I'm not sure how many of us have right side seats though so we may not be able to help on the parade laps.
Jerry Whitteridge
Norcal #552

Re:Infineon in Nov 14 years, 5 months ago #6107

• Gary_44
  • Seasoned Racer
Problems with using the trailer, so it looks like Derrick will just drive the car up Sunday morning. If possible, can you guys save a spot in camp 944 for him?
\"There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.\"
--- Ernest Hemmingway

Re:Infineon in Nov 14 years, 5 months ago #6122

• Gary_44
  • Seasoned Racer
Anyone have the hook up on who to talk to while at Infineon to find out what my Decible output is?
I want to sign up for Laguna, but I'm afraid I'm too loud.
I did put a turn down on, not sure if it helps though.
--- Ernest Hemmingway
  • Page:
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds