Laguna 2/1 DE
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California North Region Website

nasanorcal.com/

TOPIC: Laguna 2/1 DE

Laguna 2/1 DE 14 years, 3 months ago #6610

• Gary_44
  • Seasoned Racer
I just signed up for NorCal Racing Club track day on Feb 1, anyone else interested? It's only DE, but it's only $179!
\"There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.\"
--- Ernest Hemmingway

Re:Laguna 2/1 DE 14 years, 3 months ago #6612

• JerryW
  • Endurance Racer
  • If you feel in control you arent going fast enough
Gary_44 wrote:
I just signed up for NorCal Racing Club track day on Feb 1, anyone else interested? It's only DE, but it's only $179!

Ohh tempting - But I'm at Thunderhill on the 16th with PCA and need to keep some dollars for the Racing sessions !
Jerry Whitteridge
Norcal #552

Re:Laguna 2/1 DE 14 years, 3 months ago #6613

Thought about going but checking with a few friends to see if anyone else is interested.
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics

Re:Laguna 2/1 DE 14 years, 3 months ago #6614

• Gary_44
  • Seasoned Racer
Just consider it a pre-season testing day to shakedown your car for 2010.
\"There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.\"
--- Ernest Hemmingway

Re:Laguna 2/1 DE 14 years, 3 months ago #6628

• Jump07
  • Senior Racer
What are the details? I am very interested. $179 for Laguna Seca is tough to pass on!
Jeremy Mathews
NorCal
1985 944 #07
2003 GMC 1500 Sierra Z71

Re:Laguna 2/1 DE 14 years, 3 months ago #6636

• Gary_44
  • Seasoned Racer
www.ncracing.org/events.php

Its filling up fast, only Solo and Open spots left.

If you've never ran with NCRC, I think they're excellent for HPDE. They cut cost by cutting the frills (like free BBQ) but still have full flag stations and safety staff. You get alot of track time, not alot of traffic trains and get treated like a grown-up. You tech your own car, no download meetings after every session (above school level), if you have a beef or you screw up, they'll address it in the paddock.

I've done 3 events at Buttonwillow with them, but never Laguna. Some friends from Fresno SCCA did the last LS date with them, said Solo groups had a few extended yellow flags for people getting beached, but that'll happen with any club. There were no contact incidents, nobody went home on a tow truck.
--- Ernest Hemmingway
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds