Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Alignment and Corner Balancing Group Discount?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California North Region Website

nasanorcal.com/

TOPIC: Alignment and Corner Balancing Group Discount?

Alignment and Corner Balancing Group Discount? 16 years, 1 month ago #677

I have contacted Edge Motorwerks in Dublin regarding a group deal for our 944 Spec group and he said he can do the alignment and corner balancing for $250 per vehicle. Just trying to gauge interest in who might want this done so I can arrange this. Please post below.
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics

Re:Alignment and Corner Balancing Group Discount? 16 years, 1 month ago #681

• rlofgren
  • Seasoned Racer
i might be interested in that.
rick
944-SPEC #30 Norcal 2010 Champion
944-SPEC #23 non sunroof
1990 944 S2 street
2003 Mini Cooper S
Lofgren Construction
leafbranch.com/

Re:Alignment and Corner Balancing Group Discount? 16 years ago #1024

I have sent Erik a couple of e-mails but he has not responded so maybe he doesn't want to honor his quote of $250 per car. Guess I'll have to find a different source.
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics

Re:Alignment and Corner Balancing Group Discount? 16 years ago #1051

• rlofgren
  • Seasoned Racer
i've gone before to mountain view custom alignment. they do quality work there, corner weights and alignments, lots of experience. i forget what they charge for it though.
944-SPEC #30 Norcal 2010 Champion
944-SPEC #23 non sunroof
1990 944 S2 street
2003 Mini Cooper S
Lofgren Construction
leafbranch.com/

Re:Alignment and Corner Balancing Group Discount? 16 years ago #1059

rlofgren wrote:
i've gone before to mountain view custom alignment. they do quality work there, corner weights and alignments, lots of experience. i forget what they charge for it though.

Custom Alignment does great work but they are to the high side in pricing. Guess you get what you pay for but I should call them to see what they charge.

I was planning on bringing my car for an alignment at Motorsport Techniques in Hayward as I know some of the guys that work there and they quoted me $135 for an alignment which is 10% cheaper than their regular rates.
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics

Re:Alignment and Corner Balancing Group Discount? 16 years ago #1078

Called Custom Alignment and they want $75 to set up the car for corner balancing and if any adjustments are needed, it is $180 and up depending upon what needs to be done. The alignment price is $240.

That would bring the minimum total to $495. OUCH!

I think I will just play with my suspension setting a little and go with the numbers that I obtained from weigh in at NASA and just get the alignment for $135.
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds