Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Llihrednuht results
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California North Region Website

nasanorcal.com/

TOPIC: Llihrednuht results

Llihrednuht results 13 years, 11 months ago #7530

Hopefully everyone made it home safe and sound. Thanks to everyone for a great racing weekend.

Saturday was wet for our race and I got to start a lap down due to leaving my hood pins out
Sid took that one home.

I managed to eeke out a win on Sunday but it was bittersweet (mostly bitter) in light of a racing incident that took out Greg and Jerry. Both are fine but the cars, not so much.

Looking forward to next month and let me know if there is anything I can do to help with the damaged cars.

Re:Llihrednuht results 13 years, 11 months ago #7531

• Gary_44
  • Seasoned Racer
WHAAAT?? Not to bad of damage I hope!
\"There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.\"
--- Ernest Hemmingway

Re:Llihrednuht results 13 years, 11 months ago #7532

• rd7839
  • Endurance Racer
I wrote a race report that will be posted soon, we're waiting on an assesment of the damage.

It was great racing with you Steve and sorry we missed you Gary.

Ron

Re:Llihrednuht results 13 years, 11 months ago #7534

Thanks Ron. Great racing with you as well and say Hi to Kim and thanks for the food!

I've always got my alignment tools with me if you want to take a look at your alignment at Infineon (assuming they have a setup pad).

Re:Llihrednuht results 13 years, 11 months ago #7540

It was a strange race weekend with some rain just before our race, wind and cold weather. It was very unfortunate that there was an incident during our race and and even more so when it was 2 of our own guys. Both cars are at Auto Point Motors and waiting to hear the damage report.

On a good note, the BBQ was a success as my little portable Weber propane bbq grill did its job and I was able to cook a great tasting Tri Tip and hot dogs. Maybe we were just really hungry

Great seeing Rod and Jeremy, our future 944 Spec Racers, out for HPDE on Sunday. You guys have to finish your cars, attend a race school, and can come out to race with us.

See you guys at the next BIG Race at Infineon in June.
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics

Re:Llihrednuht results 13 years, 11 months ago #7541

• pixrken
  • NorCal 944-Spec Director
Ron's excellent race report has been post.
http://944spec.org/944SPEC/content/view/175/9/
We been spoiled with David Saliba taking pictures for us, we need to have a backup photographer when he's not there.

The body shop guy said both cars can be repaired and we located a donor shell to repair both cars.
--Ken
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds