Username Password: Remember me

Infineon BBQ
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California North Region Website

nasanorcal.com/
  • Page:

TOPIC: Infineon BBQ

Infineon BBQ 13 years, 10 months ago #7626

OK fellas. I am bringing my small portable Weber propane grill again so if anyone wants to bbq some food for lunch or dinner, please bring what you want for yourself and to share if you'd like. The only thing is I have a limited amount of propane so if anyone can bring an extra small propane tank for camping equipment, that would be great.

I am not going to be staying for dinner on Saturday night so for those who want to use the grill, be my guest. Just in case, if someone can bring some tongs and or other bbq utensils, it would be much appreciated. Also a steak knife.

For those who don't want to bring their own food to bbq but want to be included, please e-mail me at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it so I can bring extra meat/food and just split the bill with everyone. I am thinking another Tri Tip marinated in Chipotle sauce from Costco. Also thinking about some steak and french rolls. Haven't really decided yet but I know I don't want to do chicken, pork or other things that take forever to cook.
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics

Re:Infineon BBQ 13 years, 10 months ago #7652

Sid,

Which day are you coming up? I'll be there Friday and need to think about dinner but the family will be up Saturday on and we'll be doing the hotel/restaurant thing after that.

I'll pick up a couple of those propane cylinders if I can remember to do it or I'd be happy to pay you back for what we used last time if you get by the store.

Re:Infineon BBQ 13 years, 10 months ago #7658

I will drop off my car on Friday but not staying overnight. Will drive in on Saturday morning. I was planning more for BBQ for lunch because i will be going home after the race. We can have a BBQ lunch for Saturday and Sunday. Just want to make sure I don't run out of propane. I have another one that I am bringing just in case. See you at the track.
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics

Re:Infineon BBQ 13 years, 10 months ago #7714

Sorry fellas for not being able to bbq lunch today. Didn't know that the data acquisition coaching would take so long. Guess it is not worth it for me to bring the BBQ grill out tomorrow since our race is at 1pm and I know everyone wants to get out of there ASAP after the race.
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics
  • Page:
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds